Heat

"Give it up!" Tigress snarled, her eyes angry but playful.

She couldn't exactly see him, but she could smell him: that intoxicating and indescribable scent that made her tail and toes curl with an almost orgasmic delight.

"I know you're there." She calls out, her eyes scanning over the buildings above her as she searches for a flit of a cape, a dazzlingly bright smile in the shadows, a darkness darker than the others. She drops down to track his scent, following one after the other to dead ends no farther than 20 feet away. After almost 10 minutes, she decided to try a different approach. "Come on out, K. I don't bite. I just scratch a lot." She licked her sharp incisors, casually thinking about biting into him as he ravaged her.

Khaotics secretly surveyed her from a hidden nook and took a deep inhale of her thick arousal. He laughs and jumps from the rooftop to her left, effectively startling her. She jumps almost 10 feet into the air and takes her claws 2 inches from his face. "Pretty kitty." He murmured into her neck, melting into the shadows. She freezes in his closeness and subconsciously purrs.

Tigress shrugs off the vague arousal and despite her annoyance, grins. "C'mon, K..." she let her voice slip into a sultry purr, hoping to draw him closer. "I know you want me." Her tail swishes lustfully as she drops onto all fours, tracking the smell of his arousal.

He growls and appears behind her. "Don't call me K. It's not cute. It isn't... funny." His lip twitched angrily as he heard the twinkling of her laughter from above him. A light growl escaped his lips. He had never been a firm believer in the 'Golden Rule' but her dishing out what he had done to her made him want to... he clenched his fists, it was no matter. He straightened his back and cockily sauntered around. "For the record, I do want you, but you must elaborate on in what way. Each and every scenario requires a blindfold and a rope but it's important to differentiate the two before I capture you with ease."

Tigress swallows so loudly, she swears Khaotics can hear it. His mirthy chuckle makes her quiver with anger. She hated his sexiness. It drove her mad. It made her wild and restless.

Not that she would ever admit to such a thing. Never in a million battles.

"What's the matter, kitty?" Khaotics mused in her ear darkly. "Cat got your tongue?"

"How- did you...?" She whimpered and fell to her knees after a well placed kick to the back of her legs.

"It doesn't matter. I caught a sweet, broken, weak," he leaned in until his lips brushed ear. "Needy little kitten."

"You haven't won yet. I'm a hero, you're a villain. You're destined to lose." She spat, her tail bristling.

Khaotics brushes a finger under her collar and tugs her so close to his face, so close he can almost taste her.  "Ohh..." he crooned. "But I think I already have." He clipped a leash to her collar and tugged. "Tigress, come."

For a moment, it was so clear what she needed to do. Obey. She took a hesitant step forward and then gave him an angry hiss of defiance. "No." She struggled with the leash, ignoring the electric pulses he sent down it with each attempt of escape.

Khaotics leveled her with an analytical stare and shrugged. "It's more fun when you fight it anyways." He dropped the leash. "I'll give you a minute head start. Run, Tigress, run."

She wasted no time darting off into a nearby alleyway. She glanced behind her to make sure he wasn't bluffing and continued on until she approached a thinner and darker area between two large buildings. Turning into a cat, she slunk into the entryway and pranced happily to her box.

It wasn't fancy, but it still made her heart leap to be home. It was dirty and she often had to chase off other animals but she loved everything about her living space. Cold nights were the hardest, especially since summer was nearing to an end. She often slept by a warm generator nearby on extra chilly nights, but tonight was more of a hazy warm temperature.

He would never find her here. She was just too clever and too quick. Tigress chirped with amusement at the thought of him still looking for her as she kneaded the newspapers and settled in.

After a few moments, she hopped up. Her fur was standing on end as she sniffed at the bedding. It smelled like her, but there was more of a fresh paper scent and something else...

Almost like-

"Tag," Khaotics whispered. "Ot looks like I win."

Tigress howled and turned back into her half-human form. She could practically feel the steam pouring out of her ears. "YOU MESSED WITH MY BEDDING?! HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME HOME AFTER BATTLES?? What the hell is wrong with you? Ugh, you really are a villain, aren't you? No respect for others. You make me sick, Khaotics. You're a sick person or whatever you claim to be. You just waltz around town fucking everything up and then have the AUDACITY to come to MY HOME when I'm not here and mess with MY personal belongings???" She groaned and banged her head against the brick wall lightly before tightening her ponytail. "You just don't know when to stop, do you? Treating those poor men like garbage and then coming here and treating me like a toy while you--"

He mostly did it because he wanted her to stop talking. She was annoying him with all this pointless and excessive rambling and bitching about nothing and everything in particular. His face twitched as he grabbed her by the ponytail, twisted, and smashed her lips onto his. She froze for a moment, struggled for the next, and then froze again. He could feel her fingers twitching in the air beside his shoulders. He deepened the kiss, licking her upper lip and then sucking in the bottom. Tigress pushed herself into him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Everything around them seemed to still as the world lit up with an unearthly glow of white.

Khaotics pulled away, breathing hard and wide eyed. He hadn't expected it to work. He thought she would push him away and resume fighting. She could have easily gotten in a good kick. He hadn't planned on this.

Tigress was glowing from head to toe in the white light. It rivaled the pure blue light pulsing in her veins, making her look heavenly. But her eyes were locked on the sky with a look of horror that made him catch his breath with unchecked worry.

"What day of the month is it?"

Khaotics swallowed. "Tuesday."

"No stupid," She said gently. "The number."

"Oh, the date?" He checked his watch. "The 11th."

She backed away from him towards the back wall. "You-you have to go." She pointed a shaking finger at him and shook her head. "You have to go."

Khaotics furrowed his brow. "Wha-why?"

She stumbled and sunk to the ground, shaking. "Its happening." She sounded less panicked, more dreamy and almost seductive in tone.

Khaotics was confused at this point. "What's going on?"

Tigress laughed a thick laugh and looked up at him with bedroom eyes. Her pupils were dilated, but her irises were a glowing pink color. "I'm in heat."

Demo-nisshu
FilippoMasiero2