Ch 2:Meeting with Mrs. Jeon

It was a cool and calm day. Y/n was returning from her dance classes. She suddenly saw a woman fainting down, just near her. She immediately hold the woman . She sprinkled water on her so that she can gain her consiousness. The woman woke and thanked Y/n . Y/n thought of offering the woman to ride her back home as she didn't seem in a good condition.
Y/n: Auntie you don't seem to be in a good condition. My dad would be coming to pick me up. Let me ride you back home.
As the woman was going to say something she heard a similar voice calling you.
Y/nnnah
Ah dad, you replied.
As soon as the woman turned back to see who was it,she was shocked. Your dad was also shocked and speechless. There was quietness for few secs until the woman decided to break it .
Mrs. Jeon:I'm so glad to see you after such a long time.
Y/n dad:I'm also so happy to meet you.
Mrs Jeon:So how are you doing nowadays??
Y/n dad: I'm fine . How are you and Jeon doing?
Mrs Jeon:Well he misses you a lot . He feels very guilty for whatever happened in the past. Haven't you still forgiven him?
Y/n dad:............
Mrs. Jeon: By the way, is she your daughter.
Y/n dad:Hmmm
Mrs. Jeon:Oh my god , she has grown up so much.
Y/n dad: Why don't you come home with us??
Mrs. Jeon: I want but I have a hectic schedule. I would visit some other day. But do call us. Jeon is really very guilty for his mistakes. Hope you would forgive him .
Y/n was listening them quietly. After their conversation finished and she was returning home with her father, she asked him .
Y/n : Appa, who was that Auntie. I don't recognize her.
Y/n dad: She was Mrs. Jeon, my friend Mr. Jeon's wife. They used to visit us when you were small.
Y/n: Dad , why was she asking you to forgive Mr. Jeon?
Y/n dad: You don't need to know. ( said with a little aggressive tone)
Y/n: But dad ( she was cut off by her dad )
Y/n dad : I said na, you don't need to know.
Y/n : ok dad, as you say.

I hope you're liking it. This is my first fanfiction. If there's any mistake, do forgive me. 🥺🥺🥺