Ch 4: Trying to make all right

It was the time for dinner. Y/n and her mom made her dad's favourite dishes.  They arranged the table beautifully. Finally after everything was ready,  they called Mr.Jung.
Mr. Jung: Wowww! Is their something special today. So many yummy dishes.
Y/n : No ,appa . We just thought of making you happy.
Y/n mom: Yaa. You know y/n my mother used to say that the path to reach a man's heart is from the stomach.😄😄 ( I hope you understand what I mean to say)
Y/n dad: Just stop yaa . 😠😠😠
They started to dig into their dinner. Her dad seemed to be in a good mood, so y/n decided to speak up about the topic.
Y/n : Eomma,  you know what, today we met Mrs. Jeon. Dad also asked her to come and visit us but she was busy. Why don't we invite the whole family to a dinner with us someday?
(As soon as Mr.Jung heard this his face became a little serious .)
Y/n mom: Wow y/n great idea.
Mr. Jung stared them coldly for few seconds and suddenly slammed the table walking away to his his room.

Y/n mom: I told you na, it's a bad idea.  See you have made him angry.
Y/n : Eomma ,relax. I'll go and talk to him afterwards.

(After few hours)
Y/n went to her dad. He was sitting on the bed checking some papers. She quietly sat beside him and hugged him . He tried to get rid of her hands but she hold him tightly. He finally gave up and asked
Y/n dad: What do you want?
Y/n : Dad, I love you.  You're the best dad ever.
She kissed him in his cheeks making him smile.
Y/n dad:Yaah, Stop buttering me.
Y/n : I'm telling the truth.
Y/n dad: Ya ya  I know.
(After few minutes of quietness)
Dad why don't you forgive Mr.Jeon?
Y/n dad :(in angry tone) Haven't I told you not to interfere in it. Don't talk to me anything about it.
Y/n:Dad I'm not going to say anything except that the past is in the past . We should look forward and try to correct the mistakes. I know Mr. Jeon has tried several times to apologise you. That means he's really guilty.  You should leave whatever happened and look forward.  
Y/n dad: .......................
Y/n :  Appa ,Do think about it  if not for your friendship then for me .I'll be going.  Good night.
She went to sleep leaving her dad to think about it.

Mr. Jeon wasn't able to sleep the whole night thinking about his mistakes in the  past and his friend.  Mr. Jung ( y/n dad) was also not able to sleep thinking what his daughter said.

I know I'm not  good in writing.  The story is also going boring. Forgive me for that as I'm a new one. This is my first story. Do vote me if you love bts. Please 🥰🥰