Ch 13: Priority

Y/n p.o.v

It was evening time. Jungkook didn't reply neither to my text nor to my call. I was hurt but I made myself understand that I should keep patience. Someday or other he will understand my importance.

I took advice from my mom and decided to leave my job as I have to handle the house too. I sent the resignation letter online.

I was sitting in the couch bored. I also didn't know when will Jungkook come. So I just played some songs and slept by listening them. I woke up at 8. I quickly went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I made bibimbap for us.

I finished everything till 9 and started waiting for Jungkook

Jungkook p.o.v

I was busy with my work. Today was a very hectic day. We found that someone was leaking the information of our mafia business. I was very angry. I ordered Namjoon, my friend as well my helper in my business to inform my other friends to find out that sneaker who was leaking our privacy.

Yes you are guessing right. I am an undercover mafia. We have a group of 7 people who are my soulmates. They are: Namjoon, Jin,Taehyung, Hoseok,Jimin and Yoongi. They are my family and I never ever doubt them.All have different jobs for the outside world but we all together work as mafia.

My father had a business and I was the hier. As a result I'm today one of the most successful businessman. Namjoon works as my personal assistant and manager. He has the ability to handle both of the work.

Jin is one of the most demanding makeup artist and works with various kpop and kdrama artists. Jimin is a fashion designer. He designs clothes for the famous company KYE.(I don't know how this name came to my mind. Maybe from KAI😂😂)

Yoongi runs a chain of hotels in South Korea. His company is The KIMMINS having almost 50 hotels under them.
.(sorry I couldn't think of any other name. 😂😂)
And Taehyung is the business partner of Yoongi. That's why the name is KIM+MINS=KIMMINS.
Hoseok runs a dance academy and he also works as a choreographer. All of us are successful in our lives.

I didn't want to return home. But I have to. I packed my things and some important papers . I got out of my office, sat in my car and started driving home.

Y/n p.o.v

While I was waiting for Jungkook, I got a call from Hobi.
Y/n : Hello, Hobi.
Hobi: Y/n ,how can you leave your job so suddenly. You are the best dance teacher of our academy.
Y/n: I know Hobi, but I think my priorities lie first in my home.
Hobi :Is your husband not allowing you to work?
Y/n: No Hobi, its like that.
Hobi: Are you saying the truth?
Y/n: Hmmm. Don't you trust me?
Hobi: I do. If there will be any problem, do call me. Okay?
Y/n: Okay oppa.
Hobi: And I wanna meet your husband whenever he's free.
Y/n: Why??
Hobi: I need to talk something important. Ask him to make time in this weekend. I'll visit you .
Y/n: Okay. Sure.
Hobi: Bye.

With that I cut the call. I knew Hobi was very disappointed by my decision. I was also very sad, I wanted to be independent but I have to do it for the sake of my family and husband . After all he is my first priority.