Ch 6: The first meet.

It was evening time nearly 6o'clock. The sun was setting and cool breeze was blowing. Both the families were extremely excited to see each other.
(At the Jeon mansion)
Mr. Jeon: Honey, get ready soon so that we could leave till 7.
Mrs. Jeon: Okay.
Mr. Jeon: Have you informed Jungkook to come home soon.
Mrs. Jeon: I told him and he asked me to make him remember before an hour or so.
Mr. Jeon: Remind him now.We need to reach soon .
Mrs. Jeon: Okay, I'll call him.

She calls Jungkook
(In the call)
Mrs. Jeon:Hello darling.
Jungkook: Yes mom.
Mrs. Jeon: When will you be reaching home?
Jungkook: Sorry mom. I am busy now . I can't come early today.
Mrs. Jeon: But son you know , we are going to visit Mr. Jung.
Jungkook: But mom, I'm too busy.
Mrs. Jeon : Darling you know na , how much this gathering is important for your dad. He's very happy . If you don't come, his mood will be spoiled.
Jungkook: Okay mom. Send me the address. I'll directly reach to Mr. Jung's house. Bye.
Mrs. Jeon: Bye. (With that they ended the call)

(Y/n's house)
Y/n mom: Y/n have you finished cooking the dessert?
Y/n : No eomma, the pie is still in the oven.
Y/n mom: Do fast sweetie, you need to fresh up and get ready too. By the way,
where is your dad?
Y/n: He went to buy some gifts for them.
Y/n mom: This guy also naa, is this the timing for buying gifts? They'll be here in an hour or so.
Y/n : He is over excited.
Y/n mom: Achaa, I'm going to fresh up . You too finish your work soon and get ready. Okay.
Y/n: As you order my queen. He he he.

(After one and a half hour)
The table was ready. Everything was perfectly decorated. You also freshen up and came down in the hall. You didn't do any makeup as you didn't like it . You were wearing a simple dress with simple hairstyle yet looked angelic.
(You wore this)

After sometime the was knock at the door

After sometime the was knock at the door. Your mother opened and you all greeted each other.

Mrs. Jeon: Omo , my daughter you look so pretty.
Y/n : Thanks Auntie. You too look fabulous.
Mrs. Jeon: Huh, stop lying. (In a sweet tone )
Mr.Jeon: Y/n has soon grown up so big.

Everyone smiled.

Mr. Jung: By the way, where's my Jungkook?
Mrs. Jeon: Well he is busy with some work but he has promised that he would come. He will be reaching soon.
Mr. Jeon: Oh.
(After gossiping for some time)
You went to add the final touches. Soon after finishing you asked them to settle in the dining area to have dinner.

Mr.Jung: Jungkook hasn't arrived yet.
Mrs. Jeon: Let me call him and ask where has he reached.
(As she was about to call there was a knock at the door )
Mrs. Jeon: Maybe he arrived.
Y/n opened the door and found a handsome straight faced man wearing office suit. He had flawless skin and was a little sweaty but still looked attractive.(I'll now stop describing Jungkook as if I start writing about him,I could write a whole story.😁😁)You greeted him. Without paying much attention to you, he too greeted you and entered the house. He greeted everyone and sat on the dining table.

Mr. Jung: How's your business going son.
Jungkook: Fine uncle.
Mr. Jung: I feel so proud by hearing that you increased the business further and doing excellent at such a young age.
Jungkook: Thanks uncle.
Mr. Jung: By the way how old are you?
Jungkook: 24.
Mr. Jeon: Y/n , what are you doing nowadays?
Y/n: I teach in a dance class uncle.
Mr. Jeon: And how old are you?
Mrs. Jeon: 21, isn't it sweetie. (She interrupted and said)
You smiled and nodded your head.
Mrs. Jeon: See, I remember. She is 3 years younger than Jungkook.

There was few more talks and after having dinner they returned their house.