Ch 10: The Wedding

The wedding was decided . It had a weeks time. Y/n was very nervous thinking how would she adjust with Jungkook. How would she live away from her parents.  Jungkook was very angry as the wedding was against his will but he was quiet just for the sake of his parents. He didn't expect y/n to accept his parents proposal but after he got to know that it was a big Yes for her, he became even more furious.

The wedding day.
Jungkook was getting ready as the wedding was just in few hours. He was very very furious but he didn't want to make a scene.

Jungkook p.o.v
Now I have to stay with that b*tch .  How  could I just expect her to deny the proposal.  All she wants is money.  She's a nice girl ,would take care of me,F*ck .
How could mom just think that . I not going to fall into her false trap of being nice .Now just wait and watch Mrs. Y/n,  how I'm gonna make your life a hell. You'll regret for marrying me. I don't need anyone except my love, also not that b*tch y/n. I'm sorry my love but I promise you that I'm yours and only yours.  Y/n can never take your place in my heart. (THOUGHT JUNGKOOK )

Y/n p.o.v
Huh,Finally I'm ready.  I'm really excited for everything but a bit nervous too. Just after few minutes,  I'll be married.  My life will be totally different.  (Thought Y/n)

After almost 15 minutes

I'm walking towards the altar with hands in my father's hands. I can see Jungkook with his same facial cold expression . Although he looks a little angry. I'm mesmerized by his beauty.  How could someone have so perfect facial features.  Black - brown eyes with  perfect black hair and pink rosy lips.  He looks like an angel who just came from heaven to take me with him. I'm so excited by thinking that what would it feel like when the priest would ask and he would kiss me with his juicy pink lips. OH MY GOD!!

Whaat?? How could you think like that y/n.  From when you became such a pervert. No need to be over excited.  Control y/n ,control.  Fighting!!

My father hands over my hands to him with tears in his eyes. He asked Jungkook to take care of me as from now on I'm his responsibility.

We do our vows and finally the priest asked him to kiss me. I was so nervous,  I just tightly closed my eyes trying to capture the feeling that I would feel while the kiss. But what to my surprise,  he just pecked in the corner of my lips. No problem y/n, he must have thought as this marriage is a kind of forced one ,so I would feel uncomfortable.

It was a grand celebration.  We met our guests and relatives . Everyone congratulated us. I could see happiness filled in Mrs.Jeon's eyes. She was very happy but the case with her son was almost opposite.  I wondered why was he so furious.  Although he managed to keep a fake smile on his face but I could clearly see that he was not happy. Was he not ready for this marriage? Was he forced ?Well I couldn't find out that. After  long tiring hours , we finally sat in the car for returning home. I have heard from Mrs. Jeon that I'll no longer live in their old house. Mr. Jeon had gifted Jungkook a new home which is far from the old one. I so badly wanted to stay with them but it's fine.

How was the story.  Do give me reviews so that I can realise my mistakes and become a better writer.  Please.