Chapter 5:Forgiven.

(Next morning)
Y/n woke up and did her morning routine as usual and went to help her mother in the kitchen . They arranged the table for breakfast. Soon Mr. Jung also came down and sat for breakfast. Everyone was quietly having their breakfast till Mr. Jung said :
I was thinking that shouldn't we call Jeon family for a dinner with us tonight.
As soon as y/n and her mom heard this , they became very happy.
Y/n mom: Y/n today try to come earlier as we have a lots of work to do.
Y/n : Sure mom. Dad, I love you.
Y/n dad: I love you too my daughter.
Y/n mom : And me? Nobody loves me here.(with puppy eyes)
Y/n: Mom yaa,I love you very much.
Y/n mom: Yaa yaa I know.
Y/n dad: Okay, so should I call them now?
Y/n : Yaa,what are you waiting for?

(In Jeon mansion)
Mr. And Mrs. Jeon were having their breakfast too while Jungkook hastily came down.
Mr. Jeon: Good morning son .
Mrs. Jeon : Good morning my darling .
Jungkook:Good morning.

While saying he picked up a sandwich and started heading towards the door.

Mrs. Jeon: Son , have your breakfast.
Jungkook:No mom, I'm getting late.
Mrs. Jeon: But.....(she was going to say something but till then Jungkook left the house)

Ringgggg
Mr. Jeon's phone started ringing. When he saw the caller ID his happiness knew no bounds. He wasted no time and quickly picked the phone.
Mr. Jeon: Hello.(In a very happy tone)
Mr. Jung: Ha, hello ( tried to sound angry)
Mr. Jeon : How are you my dear friend?
Mr. Jung: No need to show fake caring.
Mr. Jeon:..............
Mr.Jung: I have called you to ask are you free tonight?
Mr.Jeon: Yaa, ofcourse.
Mr. Jung: Just for the sake of my daughter , I am inviting you for dinner tonight at my house. Do bring your family with you.
Mr. Jeon: Okay.
Mr. Jung : bye.(as soon as he bayed he cut the phone before Mr.Jeon could say anything)

(Mrs. Jeon p.o.v)
As Jungkook headed outside , Jeon's phone started ringing. As soon as he saw the caller ID he became very happy. I guess who was in the call?
Hello my dear friend, he said. I guess he's Mr. Jung. I didn't want to disturb him so I stayed quiet.
(End of Mrs. Jeon p.o.v)
Mr. Jeon: Hey, honey. Jung has invited to have dinner with them tonight. I just can't wait to see them again after so many years. Inform Jungkook to come early so that we all can go to meet them.
Mrs. Jeon: Okay baba, I'll do as you say.

Do vote me , comment and help me to improve so that I can write more fascinating stories.