Chapter 3:The past

As soon Mrs. Jeon reached home, she informed Mr. Jeon that she met Mr. Jung. Mr. Jeon became very happy as soon as heard his friends name. Without waiting for a second, he asked what did he say?
Mrs. Jeon:Well it doesn't seem he has forgiven you yet.
Mr. Jeon felt very bad. He stood up and rushed to his room.
(At y/n's house)
Y/n : Eomma today we met Mrs. Jeon.
As soon as her mom heard this, her face lit up.
Y/n mom: How's she doing?
Y/n : She's good. Today she fainted on the footpath.
Y/n mom: Oh my God!
Y/n : No no no there's no reason to worry. I helped her. Now she's fine.
Y/n mom: Thank god.
Y/n : Eomma , I wanted to ask you something.
Y/n mom:Hmmm ask.
Y/n : Mom why dad has stopped talking or meeting with Mr.Jeon.
Y/n mom:This is the issue of we adults. You shouldn't interfere in it.
Y/n: Ok Eomma.(sounds disappointed) Achaa ,were they very good friends?
Y/n : They were really good friends. Our family had a great relationship. But due to that incident, your father really got hurt and we fell apart. It had been almost 12 years of this incident. Those were really good times.
Y/n : Haven't appa or Mr. Jeon ever tried to make alright?
Y/n mom: Mr.Jeon has tried several times to apologise but your father was severely hurt so he ignored him.
Y/n : Eomma don't you think we should do something?
Y/n mom: What can we do?Nothing. I have tried to talk to your appa,but he simply tries to change the topic. And if you resist then you get a nice scolding in return.
Y/n :Eomma, why don't we invite them for lunch or dinner?
Y/n mom: Do you think it's that easy?
Y/n : I'll talk with dad.
Y/n mom: If you want, you can give a try.

I'm sorry,there is no role of our loving kookie . I need to write the reason for their meeting. But I promise that I'll try to make his role soon in the story. Love you 😍😍 I 💜 you armies.