Awful memories [6]

Oh Sans 

Sans had a mission, one simple mission, to get Tony pay what he debts, a recognized Boss, it was just one simple thing, but oh how the tables have turned for him.

The next second he is the most wanted criminal in that family

He didn't want to do it, this morning he had lost all the motivation he had the day before, but he has no choice, after the conversation with the boss he could clearly tell this wasn't a game. 

He settled up in the morning, got his suit, got his gun having the slight temptation to just put it between his ribs, I mean it would be humerus.

Imagine if it got stuck

It panned in his mind, showing various images of how it would indeed be hilarious, he thought a bit, bending to actually do it.
It wasn't profound, it was neatly put between his lower ribs, lifting his shirt to put in inside he gladly cover it after words. It stood well under his shirt not poking outside he put his coat on.

Heading out of the apartment he stopped, he gripped tightly to the keys in hand, he had to lock it, Papyrus still slept inside, he couldn't tell him, Papyrus always been so over dramatic about his gigs involving humans, I mean Sans had the tendency to be hot tempered, shoot before shout, leave the room before listening, but for the right reasons.

He never highlighted the reasons he did so, but Papyrus could tell he grew tired of repeating himself, of warning the situation while everyone laughed in his face. No matter the species he would treat them the same

And that was a problem

Sans blocked his further encounter with him for the best he could, locking the door.

Papyrus would wake up asking him a bunch of questions while Sans repeated him to not interfere, this was a solo mission.

He still had time before he got out through the emergency fire stairs anyway. 

"Sans where are you going?" Sans soul ached paining to lie to his brother, "going to the store Paps I just locked it just in case" Papyrus didn't even realized he was locked inside, it was still dark so he didn't mind, it's normal to worry  also that Sans usually goes out for a grub at this hour.

Papyrus leaned to the table trying to steady his body on how early it was, hearing the car start getting ready to go, he caught his train of thought, Sans favorite grub was across the street, Grillby's place was far and doesn't open till dawn, he doesn't even use the car, he never locked the door

But Sans was already gone and he was locked inside.

Though this definitely did not stop Papyrus from trying to chase him, he kicked the door rushing down and  literally sprint behind Sans car.

But Sans a smartass, as not the first time he had to loose his brother chase, so after lets just say a few minutes of intense persecution Papyrus had lost track of his brother.

Sans on the other hand knew that he might receive a huge lecture when he comes back, but he couldn't let Papyrus involved in more gigs, he gets so easily emotional so in some way this was for his own good.

_--_--_--_---

Tony held the position of boss of an important human mafia, the Carmelo's, very respected and feared by everyone, but his ass wouldn't be recognized if he hadn't asked Asgore for a favor years ago.

He couldn't even make anyone listen to him, he didn't had the nerve to threaten his subordinates, in other words, he wasn't raised in the mafia

So years ago he asked for a ton of money so he could have power himself, bribing and buying people he made to the top, his Consiglere did had some attitude, teaching him and making him by far the worst Boss within the years, in return he had made great favors for monster kind,.

But money is money man he still needed to pay.

He promised he would pay, but he always kept "forgetting" as time passed by, so Asgore had sent one of his best shooters to have a serious conversation with the boss. 

at least that was the plan

You see dear reader, when Sans arrived he got nervous, when he's nervous he gets overconfident, he gets cocky

"I've heard of you, skeleton" Tony stated, he insisted in Sans sitting down in one of his refined chairs, hesitant the skeleton sat at the very edge bending himself forward so that he could move easily and faster, "so did I old man" Tony left a small laugh seeing how the monster was losing his shit, surrounded by several body guards being totally out numbered.

Tony wore his entire clothing mostly white, squared face and middle aged, you could notice his liking with the surroundings, mostly rich type of guy, nothing from the room was cheap, it made Sans feel his home was like living in the garbage, compared to these crimson walls, golden edges, fancy furniture and a fucking fire place. 

like who are you 

Frank Sinatra?

"listen Tony I will be really straight forward with you, and I don't know if you will like it" he warned staring serious. Tony unsmiling waited for him to continue, even though he knew what would he say.

"If you don't pay us in a few weeks we will claim part of your territories, in the value of what you owe us"  Sans stated flat

Now Sans is always smiling, he can't help it he's a skeleton, you might think he's joking, but by the tone of his voice you know this was not a joke.

Tony was losing his shit, he owed twelve million, his territory had houses, hotels, bars, schools, restaurants, markets, everything.  Lets just say that twelve million are a lot of houses and business to leave him with almost nothing.   

"you can't be serious Skeleton! there must be a sort of miscommunication!" he hissed "tell your boss that wasn't the deal!" Tony unsatisfied was now furious, what he had in mind was a different story, not this type of crap, they cannot take what he worked so hard for!

Tony stood up and quickly took the large gun from his bodyguards, pointing directly at the skeleton, what was before a calm composed man, was now a psychotic angry man with a submachine in his hands, he was never going to accept such unfair deal, he was going to break this monster's skull and he was going to enjoy each second of it.

Sans calmly stood up seemingly ready for a gun fight, he had to remember what he had to do when things escalated, he had to flee, he had to runaway so nobody gets hurt, but before he could articulate any words in mind, a fast whizz got right through him.

he got shot.

His immediate reaction was to shoot back.

Now no need to panic, Sans is a skeleton, from a human body he is only fifteen percent of it, so if you don't shoot his skull the bullet will most likely pass through, so no harm was done.

But this big headed skeleton decided to shoot him back, he decided to fire at one of the most wanted bosses in front of his body guards, can you guess where?

In his fucking forehead

_______________________________________________________

so yea this is okay edited a bit

hello my fellow readers i hope you enjoyed how i describe and explained certain scenes, since i can't tell action scenes i just rambled what i thought about sans and tony and his situation . . .

what i rambled here isn't most likely facts, like i dunno how many territory is worth 12 millions so don't actually take it like i know stuff :v

i know that a skeletons weight is 15% of  your whole body :D

damn it sans why you gotta screw it up 

anyway hope you liked it <3

see ya~