You're missing out

We're gonna have some breakdowns, mentions of self-worth being not validated, enjoy it as an apology for an unannounced hiatus 
_____________________________________________________________

Undyne had to be left off for a few days, as well as Papyrus, there has been another emergency meeting because of this whole thing, it was at an elegant restaurant, Mettaton's restaurant.

The skeleton was alright having a few bandages, and a whole arm sling to help support his delicate arm with a lot of fissures, making Sans anxious enough about the fact that Papyrus could bleed now, just like him 

Papyrus tried to explain everything happening at the moment, storytelling the scene but Asgore didn't seem entirely interested 

"So I sensed we were being followed so I told Undyne, I was distressed and worried because this is sincerely the first time it happens, anyway she told me to not worry that everything was fine but as soon as--" Asgore hand rose up, interrupting the young skeleton, he had to clench his jaw to further stop, he always had a problem of speaking when he was told not to.

"Undyne tell me" he slowly said, his hands furrowed manually his brows trying to breakdown the current headache that drilled his head right now, God he shouldn't have drank coffee

"Where were you guys followed?"

His voice strong echoed the room, moving the curious eyes to her response, knowing with the state of Asgore and herself, she made sure to make it quick "near the border sir" she was sitting down laying even, and even though at a dining restaurant, Alphys managed to be by her side holding her hand unfazed.

"Do you know who shot you? Could you identify the gang?"

Undyne broke a little smile, she found it hilarious that Asgore even considered that in that moment, where they barely escaped, where they were nearly dust, if recognizing the gang was the first thing on their mind at the moment.
"No sir"

He sighed heavily, the rest looked at each other worried but not a peep was heard, they had the whole restaurant to their disposition and none of them even considered welcoming the environment with a sense of chatter or laughter, dead silent until the Boss said otherwise.

"But Asgore," She started "we would not be here if it wasn't because of someone who killed those fuckers" Asgore attention is peaked indeed, if not Toriel too who was present also in the room, she stood her wine laying her eyes more attentively to the conversation.

"you haven't shot them at all?" A monster dared to say, eyes darted to him but curious for an answer nonetheless

"Not a bullet" she nearly winced at her lie but covered it with a truth "we haven't even summoned any magic against them" Undyne paused letting the whispers arise, she really wasn't entirely sure what exactly happened in that moment, they were running tirelessly, praying to survive whatever action was on hand, even though they were backing from the border, entering more on their lane, those fuckers kept coming, kept shooting.

they swore they were gonna die at that point, with Paps unconscious on the ground, and Undyne injured there wasn't much hope, till the body landed on the ground, it fell from the building, still holding his gun at hand, Undyne still remembered the face of the fellow, pale and surprised, scared even of the figure who did this to him, when they glanced his fallen place, the figure was still there alright, watching them.

it sent chills on her scales remembering it, the figure spread a menacing aura, it was unnatural to say the least, and even though she discouraged it, she swore that the figure was human, the sun did no favors to them looming a shadow in all its features, but she could distinguish some skin and hair, but they were too far to catch any colors from them.
And trying to explain it to Asgore without a formatted proof or with a confirmed witness, she did not mention it.