Interrogation [3]

Tuesday, that was the day Frisk read in the newpaper, it was just tuesday, the week is just starting so why tHE FUCK IS IT GETTING COMPLICATED 

" Go easy on her undyne " the voice  pointed "Yanno what she can do" 

"oh I know alright" She smiled glancing at frisk, Frisk glared at the fish lady confident in return, making sure she wasn't such an easy target, trying to lie at herself that she would get out of here in peace. 

"How's it going petals?" the voice got closer to the light showing it's true form; a skeleton.

Frisk muttered under her breath, noticing more silhouettes with her, with all their shapes and sizes, they were all monsters and they had all came to see her, the show of this room.

"what's wrong? cat ate your tongue?" the skeleton chuckled 

"I-- I-- Wha--" Frisk muttered, she had so many questions with such little information, why was she here? what did she do? who are they? what do they want? 

The skeleton turned off the light flashing her face, turning on the ones from the room clearly showing how out numbered frisk was, whichever reason he did so, to intimidate her, he gladly made it.

"It's sad you couldn't recognize me doll" the skeleton smirked showing slightly his blue hue  snapping that memory from last night, "YOU!" frisk struggled to get him only receiving another slap from Undyne. 

Damn did that hurt . . . 

"Don't you dare puny human!" she growled, frisk didn't dare to look due the red of her face was now turning green, the slaps were painful enough to straighten anybody. The skeleton seemed amused by frisk's behavior somehow he had planned it all along. 

"Tell us the reason Sans of why you requested our presence" the most biggest monster spoke, by a looks of it the boss of the place, looking pretty scary with those enormous horns and serious look. 

"you guys didn't notice?" The skeleton turned, receiving confused looks, Sans turned the light off once again, being the center of attention Frisk, with red glowing eyes.

Frisk was now surrounded by dozen pairs of eyes, unsure how to react. 

"she has DT everyone, one of the few gifted here" Sans exposed " you guys know what that means" 

Frisk looked around the room seeing a lot of figures move and murmur around, the fish lady seem to quiet the room with a shout, she glared at the monsters who kept chatting, quieting them to the core with those yellow with black pupils that became so sharp with the contact. 

frisk looked at them amused, they all seem to be afraid of the talking piranha, she laughed a bit inside till again the attention laid on her, nervous she looked at the fish lady seeing the most silent threat directly on her.

"so what? girl with bloody eyes isn't gonna make any change Sans" Undyne dared to say, everyone seem to agree with the queen, so what about it? it didn't work the last time why would it now?

"oh please" Sans sockets rolled, he knew Undyne would be against it really, she never was a  big fan of humans, but this isn't the time to be sentimental. 

"Asgore do you remember the time where the ilegal trades were-" he stopped, glancing at frisk he thought better, standing a bit more tall he spoke composed "we've had good advances in the past year right?"

Asgore slowly nodded knowing what he meant, Sans continued "Haven't we made several powerful comrades in that year?" Asgore firmly nodded, Sans couldn't hold it no longer he raised his voice "Humans were warming to us Asgore!" he basically begged "people wanted to make more contacts, we were making more allies, it was a time where the city could finally breath goddamit!"