Chapter 2 - Crap

crimson liquid started dripping slowly, it tainted the floor, the wall, the furniture, leading it's origin, its forehead. 

Trying to figure out which were his last moves, frisk heart sank seeing his final glance was towards the door, at her.

the boss is dead

Frisk frozed shocked, what have her boss got into? why would they kill him? who would want them dead?? frisk closed the door quickly not wanting to see, blood was all she could think of making her want to puke.

she quickly grabbed her bag, and hurried to the door, leaving this to the police was the best she could do for the poor man. 

But . . .

She couldn't move, she wanted to move but something stopped her from doing it. was it the adrenaline? the shock? the guilt?

"told ya bro" a lazy calm voice said behind "somebody was here" 

her eyes widen, she's so screwed, they found her and would probably kill her, to make things worse she felt heavier making it even harder to breath.

"so . . . what's the name doll?" the voice sounded serious, somehow making her slowly turn to face him

Frisk tried to see whoever was talking not seeing a thing but a elegant dark suit with a nice fedora on top, blocking his whole face, also noticing a taller version of him beside, is that his partner? what were they going to do? 

She tried to speak with no words coming out. 

"brother please ease your blue magic" the taller version calmly said "your going to kill her"

With that said Frisk slowly tensed out, making it more easy to breath, how curious . . .

"what were you doing behind the counter?" the first one said showing a flashing blue eye glancing at her

"how did--"

"--I ask the questions here" he sounded angry "what were you doing"

" . . . uh . . . hiding?" she muttered

"are you a spy?" he spat

"what? no" 

"who send you?"

"nobody! I work here!" she nearly screamed,she never liked questions, unnerved she hissed at the intruder "who are you two? you should know we don't open at this hour" she acted confident, while in the inside she was trembling terrified screaming at herself to stop the acting that would eat her inside, she is unarmed, outnumbered and unexperienced to get out of this situation, but recklessly determined she would put a fight till she finds a way out  at least.

"well the old man said it would be empty at this hour" the blue hue started to ease as he spoke "not my fault he lied" he chuckled

frisk tried to record the man's voice in her head, his appearence and also body language, for the record he was at ease at all times, he showed no agression nor he showed any sign of wanting to attack, yet she would not test him. His voice was calming and low, his movements were the same as well,  but she reminded herself they murdered a man, they know exactly what there doing and don't seem bothered by it, they are dangerous

"what d--" she hesistated, she shouldn't know why yet she felt pity for the man that is no longer alive in the other room, it's none of her business, its does not concern her, but she felt a knot in her throat wanting to cry for a man she barely knows . . .  

"what 'what' doll?" he chuckled "it's none of your crap"

"I want to know" frisk glared "he didn't do anything wrong, you had no reason to kill him!" she wanted to cry, her eyes burned with tears wanting to drop, she felt like if she had lose a friend, a family. She did not know him, not even his first name, but her heart sank knowing that someone she saw almost every day is no longer breathing "you are a monster!"

The taller one tensed turning to its partner, he couldn't dare think about what peaceful life the guy was living to deserve a death like that, so desgraceful. But his partner didn't flinch, not one bit, he knew the gig, he knew the game, he have been there many times before so the guy just grinned a big grin, ready to answer.

"would you like to be next?

/////////////