Chapter one- Just perfect

Through the glitching lights and the coalblack night, leaves a small breeze near the "Ordinary Cafe", a small eatery where you can hang out any part of the day, for a brunch, lunch, a small snack, or just for a drink to end your sorrows. Out of the city near the woods, just by following the street out of town you will find it.

It's a very fond place to hang out for the locals around, to get out of the society, drink a cup of coffee and enjoy the view of the woods near the place. The girls who attend are also very pretty and attentive towards any customer around, another reason why people came often is because they need someone to comfort them, to treat them better than the rest, and these girls would be polite enough to do so.

Serving near the tables this time is a messy  girl, about seventeen or so, the youngest from her fellow workers, she had got the job just beacuse the owner was looking desperately for more helpers. She had seen her Boss fidget in his chair, chew his pencils and space out in his office, she didn't know him enough to tell what was going on, if he had problems with family or with somebody it wasn't her problem, but it certainly was her problem when she didn't get paid for the last two months.

"Give me more time pl-please Francis" his Boss stuttered nervious, even if she had worked with him for a while she desperatly needed money 

"It's Frisk" she spat "and I cannot wait anymore sir, my savings are running dry" he scratched the back of his head looking away, this conversation wasn't helping his stress "please sir can I know at least why are you paying the others and not me?" 

Frisk saw her friends thrilled leaving his office a few minutes ago, but she wasn't clearly 'fill with joy' right now, she wanted the money today and she wasn't leaving with out so.

he sighed clenching his elbows slightly "I fired them Frisk" he said intertwining his fingers laying his face in them "I fired them cause I made a deal--" he stopped, glancing at frisk, he was just saying too much, who knows what would happen to if he told her why. 

"-and as them I fire you" he finally said, Frisk read the mans features trying to find any sign of him joking or playing, but he showed no sign of such, just a serious gloom stare, straight at her eyes.

Frisk had no reason to stay any longer, so she got up and began to walk to the door, but she wouldn't leave without being paid by the previous weeks, her boss could notice this concern, but he couldn't help her in any way, he just got involve in a lot of sh*t right now and he wasn't ready

"please frisk" he started trying to make the best words for her " . . . I really have no money to pay you . . . I really don't, I've got involve in a lot of sh-- crap now "   he sighed leaning against the counter, trying to not make any eye contact with her, she really didn't know what he got himself into "it's best to make our own ways apart, I'm broke and your unemployeed so . . . it was nice meet'in ya"

Frisk didn't know what to say, she worked here most of her life and leaving it unexpectecly was . . . bad, where would she work?

without anything else, she stood by the door for a bit, trying to make a plan that she didn't had, maybe as a waiter of fast food, or as a newspaper thrower, though her aim sucks . . .

walking to the exit and leaving her first and probably last job she saw a shadow outside, a large shadow, concerned of the reason frisk saw the figure move quickly towards her, without much to do she quickly hid praying that it didn't spot her. Aparrently thanks to the darkness the figure was spotting another thing.

it quickly walked to the back, where her boss was. 

It is odd indeed she thought, why would somebody look for the boss of a cafe in the middle of the night? why? who? what if they wanted something? money? drugs? protection fee? 

frisk knew of the mobsters around, that they would threat anybody to get what they want, even to kill. But what do they want? she heard something of a deal?

Slowly analysing,  frisk leaned towards the bosses chamber waiting to hear a conversation, but all she could hear are fainted mumbles, she should  leave yes, but that wouldn't satisfy her hunger of answers, as her mom once said, she was too curious for her own good.

Frisk gasped silently, the room got quiet, too quiet. As figure started to leave the cafe slowly, under the counter frisk quietly got out to see what happened and if her boss was okay. 

Apparently. . . 

HE'S NOT OKAY