Crap-part 2

Frisk stood, frozed without knowing what to do next, should she answer? perhaps run? hide? what next? 

her tears became more evident the more she thought about saving her pitiful life, and how many people will even mention her name, counting nobody . . .

but he didn't do anything . . . he just stood aiming his gun, slowly easing his scary look towards her. Frisk stood confused, this mobster had stopped his lazy stare, perhaps thinking better about all this, realizing that she might not even be a burden, that she wont be able to tell a word about all this, but he was actually lost in those red glowing eyes of her.

in a blink of an eye both of the figures were gone . . .

The next day Frisk washed tiredly her face, trying to seemingly wake up, too much happened in just a few minutes last night, she practically witness a murder, and almost die about it, that is however enough to keep someone wake at night. 

Should she contact to the police? No those assholes won't dare to deal with mobsters, maybe write a note? to who? She had to speak to someone about this, or this secret would terrorize her in her sleep, she had to tell someone she could trust, problem that she had actually nobody.

She lived alone for a long time, with trips along the way she had always made a way to get up, but getting up alone is not easy. 

Walking out for a fresh breeze Frisk passed infront of the cafe, the same cafe. It shivers just the thought of that practically nowbody else knew about it, that people pass now and then not knowing why it was close, not knowing why it was empty, not knowing that a crime and a body needed to be discovered. But everybody is clueless, everybody are just comfortable with the sign at the door saying it was closed, not knowing it'll never open again.

Paying for the newpaper attempting to find a new job, she searched for one that she had enough requirements to assist, one that would pay enough and did not require a diploma, she seeks hardly finding a mere housekeeper one that paid five dollars a day, raging inside she tries to gently fold the paper not wanting to worry about it, sure she had to worry about it, but it was too early to do so.

Looking aside she passes in front of a small park, since it was early a few birds sang their morning tune joyfully slowly waking her town to another day. Frisk sighed softly, this is not worse than the time she had to live in the streets, she will pass through this, determined as always.

At the corner of her eye she spotted someone behind her, at first it looked normal till they followed her to the poor parts of the town, it looked like she was being followed, it is early and practically anything could happen. Crossing the streets heading else where, she pretends to read the newspaper, dumping her head in it like if it was the most interesting thing to do, and as suspected someone is following her, trying to act courageously she jogs looking for something open or someone to pass by, not realizing she was jogging where the stalker wanted her to go.

Even further from her building she grown tired while behind her the guy was getting closer, luckily she spotted someone ahead, sighing in relief Frisk walks calmly towards that someone, noticing that this person is not local, it had a suit and a fedora, covering most of its face with the shapes of the dark, only distinguishing weird shape of ears and locks of crimson hair.

Cornered, Frisk tried to escape but it was too late they grabbed her ready to put her in a car, she tried to yell but they taped her lips, she tried to fight but they stuffed something to her nose making her whole world turn black.

Silence and darkness became her everything 

she glanced around seeing something

someone?

she tries to speak but no sound comes out 

she tries to move but there is no body to feel 

sudden mumbles echoes

a light is seen 

"Wake up punk!"

"--huh?--"

"I said WAKE UP!" 

Frisk woke up with a tremendous slap on her face, slowly rebooting her senses, she's in a small room casually tied up to a chair, with a bright light lit to her face, glancing slowing to her slapper, the red threads of hair she saw earlier; It was from a monster, a fish monster, with angry buff eyes, sky blue scales and a toothed grin. 

she is so screwed

////////////////////////////////

Yes this is short, i need practice on this stuff, luckily i have some free time to work on it, even though im just starting with this i hope you like it, dON't fORgeT tO sUScRiBe anD GiVe a LiKE

byeyeyeyeye <3