High Expectations

So, guys thank you for your patience heavy month of December for me sorry, the holidays were banging on me like crazy but I hope you enjoy this chapter

sadly(? we are moving from our main ship and getting to know other characters yeyyy

So even though I write how characters react and treat each other, just a heads up that obviously whatever happens is fictional, but it doesn't make it better regardless.
any information that I used to write this piece, is partially dived into reality, but fictional, so don't try to correct me on how drugs work I don't think anyone gives a f

HAPPY 2023________________________________________
RING RING

A groan echoed in a dark room as a clock was thrown for it to turn off, shattering at contact.

The room stayed silent as the four walls seem to get comfortable again with the silence and darkness succumbing to the ambient.

a blue-ish spear materialized stabbing the wall shortly cracking its impact, a finned hand grabbed the spear as an attempt to lift themselves to reveal a blue scaled red head.

Undyne in the flesh alright 

grumpy already the fish monster looked around the disaster of a room she held herself in, she got up stretching a bit lifting the curtains almost blinded by the rays of the sun, she didn't think it was so late, as she got up stumbling herself seeing Papyrus on her hallway already washed and ready for duty.

she chuckled as she asked him to wait outside the building, she was staying at some of the shitty places with drug dealers and drunks as neighbors, even though if there were dead bodies possibly resting in the rooms as it was close to the border it was the cheapest one indeed.

if you're asking why do gangsters rest in such shitty apartments, well for one is because it is cheaper for the job they're trying to do, they usually rent it for a night or two closer to a job they would have to fill, till next week or month to repeat it, but yes, they do have a home of their own.

last night Papyrus moved the little of his wears to the underground home they use to have, even though he said he would do so with so much pride it didn't brought the best of memories when he finished.

to be honest, Papyrus and Sans didn't have a home of their own completely, Sans always said it would be a pain of having to places where in one place you have certain stuff and the rest in the other, so they were moving where the job was needed, and the fact that the building they were renting was literally an uncomplete floor they never bothered in staying in one place for too long.
when he finished unpacking sudden memories started to float.
His father wasn't with them of course but staying here was just unburying some things that needed to stay hidden. he was a bit harsh on Papyrus, as he invalidated most of his feelings, but Sans made a balance with how he should express himself, but his dad didn't fail into ingraining into his brain of how much of a big deal it was to be a gangster, and responsibilities were your only priority, which made it quite hard to actually gain feelings for the robot and express them fully.

But he managed.

Undyne trotted out decent enough, not bothering into putting into any effort of being completely flawless, strains of hair a bit stranded, with a wrinkled buttoned shirt with no tie or coat, and some uneven cream-colored trousers. Papyrus didn't bother in even looking at the mess she probably was, he just wanted the job done.

She got the message right away, getting into her own car they both decided to meet to the other part of the city.

When Asgore had this meeting, he did mentioned and worded very clearly that Sans was no longer a capo/captain, that he would help the human getting use of the city as a punishment, Sans use to send some of his soldiers to do some errands, as he was indeed, a captain of a bunch of soldiers, but as soon he had to work with someone he despised was just another needle in his bed.