Chapter 2: Tropical Land Again!

Shinichi POV:-

A call from an unknown person,who could it be?

*Answer the call*

Shinichi: Hello?

???: Is it Kudo Shinichi?

Shinichi: Yes, who is it? (Shinichi thinking:This person is changing his voice,but I think I heard it somewhere.)

???: Knowing who am I is not in your interest right now, but if you really want to know then come alone to tropical land after an hour, don't tell anyone, there you may be able to see my face.

Shinichi: What do you mean by "may"? And what do you want from me?

???: You will understand everything in due time, bye till then.

Shinichi: Wai-Wait a minu !!!

*Call End*

Who could it be? It is like this person has a well knowledge about me, wait a well knowledge.....Does this person know about my date with Ran in tropical?! 

Anyway I have to check out what is happening, I just hope it isn't as I think it is

[Skip Time]

*At Tropical Land*

*Phone Ringing*

Shinichi: I'm already here.
???: Well then, do you remember the place where you left that girl about a year ago?

Shinichi: Yes I do, but how do you..........

???: Go the same path you went that day and you will have a surprise.

*Call End*

How does this person know all these, don't tell me he is a part of the organization!! but why the same place where I watched their deal about escaping guns and weapons, I'll have to go there and understand everything.

[Skip Time]

Shinichi: Strange......... , I'm already here but there isn't a single person here... What does this mean?

But suddenly, I felt like I was shot from behind in stomach!
I rotate to see the place where the gun fire was shot from, then I noticed something that made me shocked....
Shinichi: A Sniper!! B-but how, that building is far a-away about 600 yards, c-c-could it be...... .

Then I felt another shot in my stomach, a person was standing right behind me, I fell to the ground and tried to see who is the one behind me but my eyes blurred until everything got blank, even though I felt some of what was happening......... I felt in a sudden a gun on my head but it was removed after the sound of police cars were aproching to Tropical land, in seconds after that person with the gun left me, I heard a familiar voice and lost consciousness.

[Skip Time]

Ran POV:-

It has been two days since Shinichi was shot, I only saw him when I was walking with Sonoko leaving his house with a serious face, I didn't imagine that after following him this may happen........

*Flashback*

Sonoko: Look Ran, isn't that Shinichi-kun?

Ran: You're right, it's him, but where is he going?

Sonoko: May be to a date with some sort of pretty girl? *Grin*

Ran: But his face is serious, it seems to me as something dangerous.

Sonoko: Then let's follow him, and know where is he going.

Ran: But what if he notices us?

Sonoko: Don't worry, we'll make a distance so he doesn't see us.

*Flashback End*

Ran: What happened Shinichi? (Whispering)

After some time I realize Shinichi's hand started to move, and I ran to get him but he gave no response to me, so I called the doctor to check him out.

I waited the doctor in front of Shinichi's room and hoped to hear good news, because Shinichi's injury made him lose an amount of blood and his liver was injured.

*Flashback*

*Doctor getting out from emergency room*

Ran: How is Shinichi?

Doctor: What's your relation with patient?

Ran: A childhood friend of his.

Doctor: Well, one of the two bullets injured his liver, but it doesn't seem a very big problem and we can deal with it but the real problem is that he needs blood, he lost about more than a liter of blood, where are his parents?

Ran: They actually can't come until tomorrow's evening.

Doctor: If that's so, do you know anyone who can donate blood to the patient, we ran out his blood type from this hospital.

Ran: Can I donate my blood? My blood type is the same with him!

Doctor: Well then, follow this nurse to the blood test, please.

Ran: Okay.

*Flashback End*

As the doctor takes more time as I feel terrified more and more as time passes, in meantime Shinichi's father came.

Yousako: How is he?

Ran: I actually don't know, from about half an hour I saw Shinichi's hand moving so I called the doctor to check him out, but he took too long.

*Door opens*

Ran: Doctor, is there is something wrong? You were inside for half an hour.

Doctor: No, there isn't any bad news, actually what made me stay too long is because he woke up but seemed pale so I had to stay and give him some medicine, but now he is doing good, at this rate he can leave the hospital in about a week.

Yousako: Thank you doctor for the good news.

Doctor: It's my job, please call me if any thing new happens.

Yousako and Ran: We will.

*Entering The Room*

Shinichi: Hey Father, hey Ran, seems I'm still alive.

Ran: I actually was surprised when I found you collapsed on the ground after hearing the gun fire sound back in Tropical Land.

Shinichi: Were you at Tropical Land?!

[To Be Continued]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~