Chapter 4 The Two Options

Gin: The two options are to be one of us so we don't kill you or anyone you know or to tell us honestly who knows about our organization from your relatives and die with them.

Shinichi: I'm not going to give you any assistance!! Why do you even want me to join you?!

Vodka: Because you know almost everything about us.

Shinichi: Then why don't you just kill me?!

Gin: Your intelligence is very important to us, it will help us do a lot.

Shinichi: What?!! Err!

Then they started punching me on stomach that I wasn't able to even take a breathe, and they continued till they got a call from someone, then Vodka gave me one last strong punch that made my injury bleed all over again and made me shout with all my voice in pain and they left me collapsed on the floor.

Shinichi: This......will.....n-not.......stop.....me.........from........t-trying to........r-r-run away.

I said these words even though I was almost unconscious.

[Skip Time]

When I returned to my strength, I realized a key on the floor then I remembered that Vodka  dropped this key when he gave me that strong punch, I went to the door of the room and tried to open it with the key and for my surprise that the door opened!!

Shinichi: Now I can escape. (Whispering)

Little did I know there were cameras all over the place, when I realized this I ran in the building until I found a lift and got in, but in the same moment when the door of the lift was about to close, Vodka appeared in front of the lift and shot me with his gun, for my luck the bullet just scratched my face.

Shinichi: That was imminent!!

When I was about to reach outside the building, I didn't know Gin was behind me and shot me without stopping until I wasn't able to open my eyes from the pain.

Then Gin came over and said to me: This is your worst nightmare, isn't it?

And he took me to the same room I was in, and put handcuffs on my hands, and left without a single word, after that I felt pain in my chest like my heart was going to explode!

Shinichi: Shit!! The effect of the anti-drug is wearing off!!

In a moment, I gave a high shout that was heard all over the building, and reverted to Conan again.

Conan: I must get out of here!

Then I found a trash roller that only fits to a child and remembered the way Haibara escaped from the organization with.

Conan: This is good.

And I used it, when I got out, I took another antidote that my father gave me at the Hospital in case of reverting to Conan and should last more than a week, and got out of the building without getting attention.

[Skip Time]

When I was walking in the street, I noticed that I was near my house, but what should I do? If I go there I'll put my parents and anyone in that house in danger, and I don't know if they are even awake at this time, damn.

Shinichi: It is like what she said.

*Flashback*

Ran: If you keep getting caught up with these stupid cases, one day you'll be in real danger.

Shinichi: Whatever.

*End Of Flashback*

Wait a minute, if I thought the same way the organization will think then maybe I'll be able to defeat them, they will never think I will go to a place they might search for me in it, I have to go to my own house, they don't think I'm stupid to go to such a place.

[Skip Time]

Shinichi: Finally......I arrived..........but........my........body is........too......weak.........now.......to move...........

I fell to the ground in front of my own mansion and the snow around me turned red, and it seemed to me that red snow is the last thing I will see and lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~