Chapter 10: Ran's whereabouts

Haibara's POV:-

Kudo-kun…

*Flashback*

*Putting On Glasses*

Conan: Do you know? When you put these on, then nobody will discover your true identity, even Klarck Kint will be surprised himself.

Haibara: Then, Can you be "Superman" without your glasses on?

Conan: Except for the fact I can't fly.

Haibara: At least this may comfort me a little, thank you.

*End Of Flashback*

I believe you still have your superpower, right?

Haibara: He seems to be in that truck.

Hattori: I think we should be a little closer ta them.

Yousako: No, they can notice us easily, we should be far about 300 meters, it will be safer to everyone.

Youkiko: On it!

[Skip Time]

Hattori's POV:-

What is making them come to Nanago (ななご)?
I believe Kudo is still alive, as they won't care to take a dead body from Tokyo (ときょ) to here, but why do they have to? What makes them do this? Wait! They started to enter many streets with no direction! Did they notice us?!

Hattori: Hey, Hurry! We're losing their tr…

Haibara: Don't worry, They noticed us from a long time, but I'm still catching the signal here.

Agasa: I already forgot about it.

Yousako: Just park somewhere.

Youkiko: Ok!

As we park we reminded silence until I spoke up.

Hattori: So, are we calling help or not?

Yousako: You're right, they have guns on their own, it's hard to take their guns out of their reach.

Agasa: So, we will call the FBI or not?

Yousako: That is what I'm up to now.

Hattori: I'll go to their place!

Youkiko: No! It's too dangerous! Shinichi did the same as you and now he's kidnapped because of this same decision!

Hattori: I will take a look and come back, they stopped already, right?

Haibara: Yeah, about 500 meters away to South-west.

Hattori: If I found a chance to take Kudo and flee from there, we won't have to defeat them just telling the cops there are suspicious men in that building will help a lot.

Agasa: I see it as a good idea in except for the idea you are the one going…

I was about to reply to them, a voice from behind inturupted us.

???: Wait! Aren't you Hattori-kun?

Hattori: Ouihara-keiji! What are you doing here?

Ouihara: A coincidence! We just finished investigating in a case, and saw you here, I'm here with Kan-ch… Yamato-keibu.

Yamato-keibu: And at the sound of calling the cops we turned our attention to figure out it's you, getting to the point, what are you going to call the police for?

Hattori: Who will tell'im?

Yousako: My charge.

Kudo-no-odosan explains everything to them, almost everything, for except of the fact  of Kudo's shrunken body, telling them that the poison only didn' work anything bad on him, well his identity is still important for remaining in the darkness until proper time.

Yamato-keibu: So, you think we should land our attention to the fact of trying to help the boy out of there than attacking to capture what you call members of a large mysterious organization which has only four members free from seeing themselves behind the bars of jail?

Yousako: It's absolutely like that.

Ouihara: But the matter of fact they realize any sense of danger dancing nearby them makes it difficult to even get close enough to take a look, we should get up with some helpful plan.

We all remind silent'ill a phone call sound breaks it down, and for my surprise it belongs ta mine.

*Answer The Call*

Kazuha?

Hattori: Mosh moshi? What's wrong there? WHAT?! When did she disappear?! No, she's not! Well search again! I'll tell ya if I got something about her here! Bye now.

Kazuha: W-Wait!

*End Call*

Haibara: What? Did something went wrong with them in Tokyo?!

Hattori: Yeah! Kudo's girlfriend disappeared!

Youkiko: Girlfriend? You mean Ran-chan?!

Yousako: When?

Hattori: After a couple of minutes from the time we'nt of.

Yousako: Did they call her?

Hattori: Yeah, but she seems to cancel the call every time!

Agasa: But the good thing is that she cancelled it every time, that means she's not kidnapped.

Haibara: You're right.

Youkiko: About this…

Yousako: Something's wrong?

Youkiko: The car wasn't balancing well which I found it weird, I felt it when we were about to crach in the barrier.

When she wasn't focused to the road…

Haibara: So?

Youkiko: It felt like there was something heavy in the car bag which I didn't know that I put it myself, I'll check it…

As we'ere opening it, we saw something unbelievable…

Youkiko: R-Ran chan?!

Haibara: What are you doing here?!

Ran: I-I-…

Yousako: Give her a chance, and some space to get out.

She stayed silent for a couple of moments then she spoke up.

Ran: I wanted to come along with you to help Shinichi but you didn't agree so I went inside the bag of the car, sorry I didn't mean to…

Yousako: It's okay, we also made a mistake, we forgot that you're his girlfriend, and that you have the right to come along, but you made us worry the far that we thought you were included with Shinichi now, that made us really worry.

Ran: Oh, about Shinichi, I have to go in there!

Agasa: Wait Ran-kun, it's too dangerous! We even won't take a step inside, let the police…

Ran: But those kidnappers had already sent a message to me!!

All: What?!!

Ran: Here you go!

_ _ _

Young lady,

You're boyfriend is in our hands, don't dare telling the police, come to the location below in Nanago, there you will meet him.

Boss

_ _ _

Yousako: This is helpful.

Agasa: Helpful?

Yousako: I have a plan, to end this nightmare completely.

[To Be Continued]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~