Chapter 3: It Is Just The Start

Shinichi POV:-

What was Ran doing in Tropical Land.

Ran: Actually, the truth is I saw you leaving your house in a serious face when I was walking with Sonoko, but we lost you when we got to Tropical Land and then we heard a gun fire nearby, as I went there I found you collapsed, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to follow you.

Shinichi: Then that familiar voice back then was you ............ really Ran ......... Thank you, if you weren't there I maybe have been dead by right now.

Ran POV:-

I was surprised when he thanked me even although I declared to watch him without letting him know.

Ran: You're welcome, and please don't do this to me again.

Shinichi: Well I don't know if it will happen again unless I'm not stuck in here anymore!

*All Laugh*

Then we talk for some time and I leave to go home, I'm sure my father is starving!

Shinichi POV:-

When Ran left I was all alone with my father and started telling him what happened at the amusement park and the strange call.

Yousako: A sniper who can shoot from about 600 yards isn't any sniper, the only people we know who can shoot from this distance are...........

Shinichi: Chianti and Koron!

If it is like this, then that means they already know I'm still alive after they gave me Aptx 4869,but do they know my identity, I don't think so, if they know about my shrunken body they wouldn't have called me on Shinichi's phone.

Yousako: Anyways, I'll talk about it with Subaru-san and let the FBI help us out.

Shinichi: Fine, don't talk about it too much okay.

Then my father leaves and I fall asleep.

[Skip Time]

After about 2 hours I wake up because of someone entering my room, and he/she is............holding a GUN!!

Then he/she approached a handkerchief to my mouth and nose, I try to resistance him but I have no power to move because of the effect of being shot, as my eyes get blurry every second, as I can't move until everything turned black.

*At Kudo's mansion*

Yousako's POV:-

*Phone Rings*

Yousako: Hello? Inspector Megure, is there something wrong?

Inspector Megure: Not something Yousako-kun, actually your son........

Yousako: What?! How could this happen?!

Inspector Megure: Even we can't understand it, please come to the hospital.

Yousako: I am coming to your place right now with a taxi, did you tell Mori-kun?

Inspector Megure: Not yet, you are the first person I called to inform him of what happened.

Yousako: Then don't tell him.

Inspector Megure: But why?

Yousako: I'll tell you when I arrive, until then don't call him!

Inspector Megure: W-wait!!?

*Call End*

Shinichi...............

*Flashback*

Yousako: Are you sure about this Shinichi, not letting the FBI guard you when you are trapped in here?

Shinichi: Making them Watch from any distance must bring attention, add all of the are foreigners, a foreigner person must bring attention in any place especially if they seem for watching someone.

Yousako: But if that person comes over here to try to murder you again.

Shinichi: That person is not an idiot to come over here and kill someone while the place has policemen in.

Yousako: But........

Shinichi: Just one request, If Anything Of These Happens, No Matter What, Do Not Tell Ran, I don't want her to worry because of me anymore, but, don't worry, I'll be all fine.

*End Of Flashback*

Will you be really fine, Shinichi?

[Skip Time]

It has been 2 days since Shinichi's sudden disappearance, we said to Ran-kun that he was moved to another hospital by secret just in the case of danger, but until when we can lie to her, what makes me feel terrified that Shinichi may shrunk again within those three days (Yousako mean that may be today or tomorrow or the day after that), I really hope it doesn't happen, especially not in front of the eyes of that organization.

Shinichi POV:-

When I waked up I found myself in a room which I have never seen before, I felt a severe headache that I couldn't remember what happened that easy, but in the moment I remembered everything happened at the Hospital, The door of the room opened revealing Vodka standing right in front of me with an evil face.

Vodka: Finally the great detective of the east wakes up, you were asleep for 2 days long.

Shinichi: What do you want from me?! Why did you bring me here?!

Vodka: Don't tell you don't know the reason? I'll give you two options to choose to do, choose one or you won't die just alone.

Shinichi: What?! Err!

Shit, I'm still affected by myself being shot at my stomach and can't make any quick movements.

Shinichi: What are the two options?

Then the door opens again and Gin enters.

Gin: The two options are.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur Note:-

The video above is my own edit on Youtube, hope you enjoy it and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~