Chapter 9: Truth Reavelled

Shinichi's POV:-

This truck is speeding for some reason, but the problem is… why are they on such a hurry now, they were normal a few minutes ago, there must be some reason for this, is it because they want to get out Tokyo as fast as they can or because of what Ano Kata mentioned earlier…

*Ano Kata: We don't have time for this now, Rum.*

And also Ano Kata only takes his eye from me to see what the time is it… speaking about time, I feel that my watch is a little different from the moment I waked up after they gave me the sleeping drug… wait, what the hell is going on with me?! I have to focus on this situation!

Ano Kata: Drown in your thoughts? Well, guess I can't do anything about this, young brat.
But also I am drowning in my thoughts about a lot, well this situation will help me know the answers of my thoughts.

Shinichi: …

He starts coming towards me with his evil grin, and… he ungagged my mouth!

Shinichi: What was that for?

Ano Kata: There's no time for me to talk about nonsense.

Shinichi: Time? You're worrying about time for no known reason, it is the point that nonsense if it's for nothing, right?

Ano Kata: Not your problem to ask about! Well, it's my turn to ask. That time when we kidnapped you for the first time, how did you escape from the room?

Shinichi: …

Ano Kata: Hello? I didn't get my answer…

Shinichi: And you won't get it!

As I said that, Ano Kata took his gun out with the silencer on it and shot, the bullet went next to my head! I went pale at this!

Shinichi: …

Ano Kata: Talk politely so I don't shoot you in the head!

Shinichi: O-Okay…

Scary!

Ano Kata: Well, if you won't answer this I'll ask you something else, Who are your partners?

Shinichi: What partners are you talking about?

Ano Kata: Oh! Sorry for being unclear, I meant who knows about us from your relatives, I need a direct answer!

Shinichi: I didn't dare to tell any of them!

Ano Kata got even more mad at this for no known reason for me, and this time he shot my left arm!

Shinichi: Aah!!

Ano Kata: I told you to behave.
You have to know that the rules here is to obey or to DIE!

Shinichi: Y-You shot me for this only?

Ano Kata: If you liked it I can shoot again *ready to shoot*

Shinichi: No, I'm already fine with this…

Ano Kata: Good.

I almost forgot they are taking my out of Tokyo to ease their mission, to kill me easier, but for this only? I do think there is a some reason for leaving Tokyo with their victim, maybe there's someplace they need to go to and according to they way of their act, it's like they want to arrive in a specific time, but the question is, where? When? And what will happen?

Ano Kata: Let's get back to what we were talking about… aren't you sure these five…

*Taking Out A Photo*

Ano Kata: …Don't know anything?

Shinichi: What the?!

Those are, My parents, Hakase, Haibara, and Hattori! What are they doing at that port?! I guess they went there after locating my phone signal.

Ano Kata: I think I'm right, well the little girl looks pretty like Sherry, so guess you were the man protecting her, and you helped her to get to some plan to make us think she's dead, did I say anything wrong?

Shinichi: …

Ano Kata: Now the real question, how is she's in that body now? That will be a good story to tell, right?

My eyes widened at that question, what to do now he demands his answer but what should I reply with? What to say?

Ano Kata: I think I brought you to a hard question to answer, well here is what my conclusion, after Gin and Vodka gave you the poison, you didn't die but a side effect had happened but I'm not sure of it happened to you since the poison was upgraded after you taking it, but back to Sherry, after we prisoned her in "that room" she swallowed a pill she had with her to commit suicide but she ended up shrinking and she entered the trash roller to…

Shit, he looked into everything!

Ano Kata: Looks like the side effects accord on you, thanks for you now we know Sherry is alive, and that we need to finish the poison…Well, I can say that after you appeared again at Tropical Land as we told you to on the phone, and until now someone disappeared like dust, it's the child who suddenly appeared at that Detective Agency from nowhere and known to be completely different than other children of his age in intelligence, right Kudo Shinichi? Or in fact, Edogawa Conan?

What the? After all this time, my identity…

Ano Kata: You both are the same person, right?

Shinichi: …

Ano Kata: ANSWER ME, BRAT!

I think there's no use in hiding it anymore…

Shinichi: Answer what? You discovered the truth already.

Ano Kata: Then another question, does that "Sleeping Detective" know us?

Shinichi: What the hell is that question?! How can possibly tell him?! I just moved to the agency to collect information about you! And do you think I'm stupid to make my identity a secret from him if I already told him about your organization?

Ano Kata: Then sorry for that question.

Shinichi: Add, there is no reason to you to keep your organization a secret one anymore, most of your men are prisoned! Only you four are free go now!

Ano Kata: Do you still think that we are four?

What? Does it mean that there are members that we didn't know about are still free out there?!

[To Be Continued]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys, it's me!

I wanna say that I can write another fanic for Conan and continue this one in the same time, if you like this idea give votes and comments, if someone wishes to add something or some character to this story, wish to text me personally so if I will agree to the idea it will not be known for others (Any character except for Kaito).
And for my other fanic, wish you guys to tell me which type of fanics should I write about, a love fanic, a fanic like this one, or a Kid and Conan fanic, well I'm not that good at mystery but I will try my best.

Oh yeah, if you like to visit my YouTube channel then just search for it, my name on YouTube is "Detective Kiana", it's my name on Instagram too.

Well see you soon in the next chapter, bye!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~