Chapter 20: The Last 10 Seconds Of Horror.

Haibara's POV:-

Ran: Takagi-keiji!

Takagi: Ah! Ran-chan, so, where's the taser?

Sonoko: Here it is.

Takagi: I'll send it for fingerprints scan.

Haibara: Wait! Save that for another time! Take us to Agasa-hakase so we can locate Kudo-kun by his phone, we tried calling his phone but he doesn't answer, his phone is not shut, we have 75% of finding him from Hakase's computer.

Takagi: Okay, but my car won't fit all of you...

Hattori: It's 'kay, I came with Kazuha'on my motorbike.

Takagi: Then let's go!

Kudo-kun... At least if he still remembers anything...

We were all in Takagi-keiji's car, waiting to arrive at our destination.

Narrator's POV:-

Meanwhile... At where Shinichi was...

Shinichi was getting more frightened as time passes, the terrible feeling of death raised inside him, he was all gagged, every time he hears someone walking by the abandoned building, he tries his best to yell or make any sound by hitting anything by his tied legs, which always ended up failing.

Shinichi started giving up, he remembered the phone which kept vibrating from time to time.

He scanned the floor with his legs because of the eye-gag on his eyes, hoping that his phone is nearby... Luckily... His phone was behind his feet, he tried to drag it with his feet so it can reach his hands... he struggled for some time which ended in success.

He held the phone in his hand tightly, waiting for someone to call, so he will be able to escape this hellhole sooner.

*Back At Agasa's*

Hattori: So? Did ya find'im?

Haibara: Not yet… The computer is still operating the program.

Sera: Then how much time will it take?

Haibara: A few minutes, I guess.

Hattori: Then we'have ta wait'ill maybe Kudo dies.

Sera: Or maybe he's already dead...

The sad idea filled the room with silence which was clearly expected, not like the detective's kidnapping. No one knew what to do except for to wait for the computer to work, which made all of them worry just in case they arrived late, or if they are even late.

They already told his parents who were worried about their son, in case he was attacked...

Hattori Heiji was trying his best to stay in a clam down situation, so he won't make trouble which will make the rescue become late, he kept thinking about his best friend's situation right now, which made his mind go in a million ways with no single clue…

Hattori's POV:-

Kudo… I hope you're doing well… Hope not dead…

My head took me to thinking about a lot of things, except for a plan…

What am I thinking?! We need a plan… A PLAN!!

Haibara: Someone, try to call him.

Ran: I'll call him…

Sera: But why should someone call him?

Haibara: We need to know if his phone is still available so we can locate it.