· Arguments ·

Enjoy! xx

***

Mia's POV

***

"You have to turn left"

"I know that"

"Well, why did you turn this way?"

"Are you okay?"Josh asks, giving Freya a look. 

I sigh from the backseat and look down at my phone. Freya and Josh have been bickering all morning and it's been annoying, to say the least. 

"Yes, I'm okay, Josh," Freya sighs, slamming her phone down into the car cup holder. "I just don't know why you always do this"

"Do what?" Josh chuckles, trying to lighten the situation. 

"You never listen to me," Freya says, shaking her head as she looks out the window. "You always do your own thing and never tell me where you are. I just don't fucking get it"

"Is this about last night?" Josh sighs. 

Freya doesn't reply and crosses her arms instead, making a little noise. I guess that confirms it. 

Josh and the guys had to film all day yesterday. Freya had planned a romantic dinner for the two of them, yet Josh was late and Freya felt stood up. There was tension last night, but this morning, everything's been blown up. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm not going to get involved. 

"I already said sorry," Josh says, smiling as he shakes his head. "What else do you want from me?"

"I just want you to tell me when you're late! I didn't stream because I wanted to have one night out of the fucking week with you, Josh"

"Mia's in the back," Josh says softly. "Stop swearing and just talk to me normally. There's no need to argue here"

I put my headphones on and shut my eyes. I've heard enough arguing in my lifetime. 

***

We get to the shops and Freya says she's going to stay in the car. I decide to go in with Josh since I don't want to get yelled at.

"I'm fucking fuming," Freya breathes.

"Okay, well, you can stay here and calm down," Josh says, grabbing his wallet. "You're obviously tired or something"

I get out of the car and follow Josh into the shops. We have to get food and I trail along behind Josh, not wanting to get lost in the big area. 

"What happened?" I ask, watching Josh weigh some potatoes. 

Josh shrugs. "I don't know. I just came home late and Freya was a little drunk. It's the perfect mix for an argument"

"Did I-"

"You didn't do anything," Josh reassures me, shaking his head. "I'm sorry you had to hear us like that. Freya gets argumentative at times and I think her streams have been stressing her out lately. Don't worry about it, hun"

I nod and grab some butter and milk. I put them in the trolley and follow Josh to the vegetable corner. 

"Being late isn't a big deal though, right?" I push.

Josh shrugs. "I guess Freya and I haven't had a lot of time together this week. I think she's just upset because I missed a surprise date or something"

"Why don't you just have one tonight?" I ask.

"I told her we should," Josh replies with a nod. "It would make sense, but Freya said that she's busy tonight"