Double Authors Note

Omg your all so so so so amazing OMG I'm almost up to 4 THOUSAND READS!!! Your the best fandom in the world I swear. I hope you liked this book even though I thought it was really crappy...

I have a few more books I'm planning on writing involving fan fiction but I'm writing most on my other page so follow "natbank_1001" if you want to read more. I'm also thinking about doing such a better version of this but on my other page. comment if you think I should!

Your all so amazing I'm so lucky to have readers like you! If you have any ideas for me than comment. I'll also read your own if you'd like! I'm open to anything! Just comment and vote!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN YOU ARE AMAZING PEOPLE AND IM SO SO EXTREMELY HAPPY! But it's really late right now so I'm going to bed and I really hope that one day this book could get up to like 10K reads if that's even possible but if you like this book than share the news to the fandom and blow up social media or some crazy thing! Your all so so amazing and I'm so tired so goodnight, or good day, and thank you for so many reads!

YOUR ALL SO AMAZING!

IM AT 4 THOUSAND AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!XD

PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

~doglover0102