The Zombies

"Dipper, I'm scared! what if they get me? what if they kill us? or worse! MOM And DAD!!!" Mabel cried. "Well, 1st off, the zombies can't leave gravity falls. 2nd off, they won't get us. well be safe, I promise you," My voice trailed off. I gave my sister a big hug. "Thanks dippy," she sniffled. we open the closet door. "What do you want kids?" Stan asked immediately. "were hungry, and the food you gave us is expired Stan," I said as Mabel wailed at the sight of another zombie that closely got past Wendy. or did it? Stan shot the crap out of it as we climbed back into the small opening of the closet. Mabel and I had blood splattered on us. "Gross!" Mabel screamed in a whisper. "What? it's just awesome zombie blood! Stan's probably covered in it!" I reply. Mabel shot me a dirty look. "Dipper, this isn't making me feel better! let's get out of here and go explore!" Mabel cried. "I'm not to sure Mabel... i mean, what if we get killed, or get attacked, or captured?" I said uneasily. "Dipper! you want me to calm down right? well, I need a soothing nature walk!" Mabel whined. "Soothing? its more like starve and survive! well die!" I yelled. "Shhhh! ok, ok, I'm going. are you coming with me or not?" she asked. "well, I gotta look after you." I said, "I give it 20 minutes tops," I mutter. "This is stupid. we're gonna die. what were you thinking? dipper, your gonna get you and your sister killed! KILLED!" I thought as we got ready to leave.