The Battle

She got back to us. no weapons at all. "Did you give up?" I asked. "No. never. not letting him down!" she yelled. "Then what's you weapon, champ?" Gideon said as he laughed. "Its my..." Sam stopped. then, all the sudden, she turned invisible! "Hey! don't pinch me Mabel!" I yelled. "I'm over here dipper! hey! ouch!" Mabel yelled. then we heard a 'fwomp' and Gideon fell to the ground. we picked him up and ran away. We weren't sure if she was chasing us either. "Out of all powers, she had to have invisibility!" I pant. all the sudden, Gideon woke up and started running again. "No offense, but you were a bit heavy," Mabel said. "I told you we shouldn't have came back out here. I told you! we could be dead in the next few minutes!" I yell. "Dipper, this isn't the Blame game! call down! were gonna live!" Mabel yelled. "Why are we running from her, when we could be running from the ZOMBIES!?!" Rachel yelled as she pointed to the mob of zombies heading straight for us. we all turn to the side but they almost got us. we ran toward the convenient store. "were gonna die!" Mabel cried. I started toward her but Gideon got there before me. that's my job to comfort her! she's my sister! dude, seriously! "it's ok Mabel. all we gotta do is get past all the zombies, find her, take her down, and get the 2! all will be ok," Rachel told her. she calmed down just as we heard the front door open. we were in the back so we hid somewhere no one could find us: in the shelves. "Dipper, what if they find us? what is it? I mean, what if.." she trailed off. "Mabel, don't be worried. we will defeat it all and live. all those who died or are zombies now, well if they're people, will turn back to who they are. ill protect you, ill keep you safe. lets take you and Rachel back to the closet in the shack," I said. "No dipper! I'm going to help you! no matter what happens, we're still bro and sis, were still the mystery twins," I see a tear roll down her face. she briskly brushes it off while we sneak past the zombies and Sam. we run to where we think Rachel's boss is. We get in there to see, ROBBIE!