Robbie...

"What are you idiots doing here?!?" he screams. "We followed Sam here once," Gideon said, putting his arms around us, showing his leadership. "That good-for-nothing stupid girl! I'm glad I told her that we weren't dating. I told her to kill you!" He yelled while pacing. "She thinks your still dating and well, she didn't kill us, Clearly," Rachel replied. We were afraid when he left. "What do you think he's doing/getting?" Gideon asked. "Probably weapons," Rachel replied. "Maybe he's on the phone?" Mabel asked uneasily. "Or! he's communicating with the zombies using journal 2 and having them come in here as a mob, and making them go/kill Sam!" I explain. They look at me in awe and confusion. "What? he's loud and he left the door open!" I chuckle. we make up a battle plan and charge in there. Gideon will use his fists, I will use my gun, Mabel will use her bow and arrows, and Rachel will use the pistol we didn't know she had. we run/sprint into the room one by one. Rachel and I shoot him down with Mabel using one of her bows. then Gideon gets on top of him and starts to beat him down. we grab the books and leave him there, half alive. we run deep into the forest. "You have all the books?" Gideon asks. I pull them out and start to build a fire. I was about to put them in when we hear a laugh. Sam appears. "So I see you got the books. well, at least it'll be easy to get them from you!" she laughs and almost disappears. "Wait!" Gideon stopped her. "What about us, what about all the good people, and what about this place? this beautiful place? what about us? the frienemies you've made? we can become friends!" Gideon says. "Preach it!" Rachel yells from the back. we all, including Sam, fall down laughing. "You know what? I don't wanna see this place fall to pieces, and I don't wanna lose you as friends," she said as she picked up the books and threw them into the fire. we all watch them burn and huddle around Sam calling her our 'hero' and 'best friend'.