The Search

"So, where will we find these 'books'?" Gideon asks. As if I know. "Guys, seriously, does NOBODY remember MY story?!? guys, pay attention! seriously! we go back, into the woods, look for a girl/guy wearing a dark blue hoodie, a black tee, and jeans. PAY ATTENTION!!" Rachel exclaimed. "ok, let's get searching! should we split up?" Mabel asks. "Nah, I don't want any if us to get hurt. splitting up could get us killed so," I said. Gideon and the rest nod their heads. then we hear a scream. "What was that?" Rachel asks. "Where do you think it's coming from?" Mabel asks. "You don't think it was *gulp* coming frommm frommm the umm," I say. "Mystery Shack?" Gideon asks. we sprint back as fast as we could and never stopped until we got there. we slam open the door, gun ready, bow ready, fists ready, and yea. Rachel kicked open the door. nothing, NOTHING! "at least everything's and everyones ok" Mabel sighs. we run back into the woods where we heard another scream. 2 more times. we located where the scream was coming from. it was a girl. "That's her! that's the girl I told you about!" Rachel yelled and shook me and Mabel. we saw her being attacked, well what it looked like, by some zombies. then, we saw them pick her up as she laughed. "Let's walk over," I suggest. we all go over to her. "Hi, I'm Mabel. that's Gideon, dipper, and Rachel," Mabel said as she points to each of us. "Umm, ok. I'm Sam. well, nice to meet you, bye," she said as she turned around. "Wait, um, Sam! do you happen to have the 2nd journal?" I asked. "2nd journal?" Sam asked. "Dipper, show her yours," Mabel whispered. I pulled out journal 3. "This is journal 3. I found it in the woods one day and its helped me and my sister survive the crazy things in Gravity Falls. so, do you happen to have 2?" I ask. "you mean, this?" Sam asked with a confused look, as she pulled out 2. "Yes! can we have it?" Mabel asked. "No, can I have 3?" She asked. "Why can't you give us 2 but you want 3?" Gideon asked. "Look, I don't want to hurt you. just give me the 3rd and 1st journal and nothing will happen to you," she said like a burglar. "no. wait, do you wanna burn the books to?" I ask. "No stupid. I'm taking then to my leader so we can rule the world! or at least here, for now," Sam said as she reached out for the books. "who's your leader? are you guys dating? How did you find out about them? why do you wanna take over the world? I mean, come on!" Rachel asked many questions. I was like, wow... "Ok, here we go. my leader is classified. yes, were dating. I found out about the books cuz he told me about them. I wanna take over the world so I can be with him forever and no one will take my place. and so I'll please him," Sam finished just as she walked away and shouted, "You just made a big mistake."