The Leader

"Did you get the books from those idiots. I know they had them," he asked. "well, um, ya see... um..." Sam said. "spit it out already! what happened out there?" he asked. "WELLTHEYGOTALLSUSPICIOUSANDIDIDNTKNOWWHATTODOSOILLBATTLETHEMLATERIMSORRY!" Sam said in one breath. "Whew," she breathed. "So, they still have them?" he asked. he asked a lot of questions. "yes, BUT! but, I'm going to battle them soon!" Sam replied. "Hon, they have strength, a gun, bow and arrows, and smarts. what do you have?" he questioned. "I have my weapon. the secret weapon. remember?" Sam asked. "I know but do you really think that will stop them? Their pretty good," he doubted. Sam shook uneasily as if she was going to die. she had a worried look on her face. "I don't know, but you just gotta trust in me!" she cheered. "Fine, just go out there, and kill them. get me my books back and well survive. I love you," he said. "I guess I love you too. I won't let you down, Robbie. I promise!" sam promised. "I'll please him. ill kill them. but I don't wanna kill them. their like friends, even though they hate me and i hate Robbie. but he said ill always be his, right? or is he lying?" she thought as she went back into the woods.