Rachel

The things were moving closer and closer. "Its zombies for sure!" I yell to Mabel as a grab my pistol and handed her some bows. "You know how to shoot a gun right?" she asks. "Yep. you know how to shoot bows right?" I asked in reply. she nodded as we face toward the zombies. "O my gosh! is that Toby? and I can't tell who but them? and candy!?! and Grenda?!? omg!!" Mabel breathed and sobbed. So instead of killing them, we just sprinted away from them. we saw Pacifica being cornered by a ton of zombies and we shot a few, but we couldn't save her. we heard screams and then, when we looked, well I had to cover Mabel's eyes from her throwing up. then we see a girl. Wow! she's pretty! "Who's that?" Mabel asked. "I don't know Mabel, let's go introduce ourselves while we run," I suggest. we sprint over there to her. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm dipper and she's Mabel. we call ourselves the Mystery Twins cuz we uncover the strange things in Gravity Falls," I say. "Oh, well I'm Rachel. I've been living here for a week and I'm a hunter. I was in the woods one day, and I saw a figure. it was a blur but they has this book, with a hand with a 2 on the hand. the person was lifting there hand while saying something quietly. them all the sudden, boom! A ton of zombies start rising and the person runs! I was sprinting to tell everyone but they found out themselves. some got killed, some turned to zombies, and some hid. that's my story," Rachel said. she seems like a nice girl. We run back to the convenient store to pick up more food. I grabbed chips, Mabel got drinks, and Rachel got candy, little cakes, and a bunch more junk food. we grabbed as much for us, Stan, and Wendy as we could, and sprinted back to the shack.

"This is the Mystery Shack. it's our gruncle Stan's place. there a really cute cashier named Wendy and a handyman named Soos. he's been in his break room napping for a while do I guess he doesn't know about this... you'll like them all, there nice people!" I explain as Mabel added, "You can't forget about waddles! he's my pig I got at the fair our gruncle had. me and him are best friends. he's in the closet, where we'll be at!" Mabel said excitedly. "She thinks its like a sleepover I guess," I whisper to Rachel as she have out a little giggle. we sneak back in the shack. "hey Wendy! this is Rachel. were friends now. we wanted to introduce her to you," Mabel said. "oh, hi. I'm starving! I may let the zombies win and just be done," Wendy sighed. we handed her bags of food and pop. "Thanks guys!" she said as she devoured the food. we got back to the closet. "Mabel? do you have your phone?" I ask. "Yea, here," she handed me her phone. I turned on the light. "Better," Rachel sighed. "I'm tired," we all said. it was creepy. Rachel and Mabel fell asleep but I stayed up a little longer, and ate. then Stan opened the closet. "You kids ok? whoa! who's that?!?" Stan asked. "This is Rachel. we saved her in the woods. now were friends and taking a nap. night Stan!" I explained. "ok, night kid," he said in a monotone voice.