The Suprise

So we run off. we run as fast as we can cuz the zombies heard us when we came out the back. Mabel and I ran down to the convenient store, which was now deserted, and grabbed cokes, chips, and as much candy as we could grab and ran back to the mystery shack. "Where did you kids go? rob a bank?" Stan asked with a surprised face. "We just went to the store and grabbed things that we need to survive," Mabel explained. "Well, you can't 'survive' if you get attacked by the zombies! I have to keep you safe kids, what would I tell your parents if you died? some zombies killed you? they would think I'm nuts and send me back to jail!" Stan exclaimed. "But Stan," Mabel said. "Whoa whoa, wait! back in jail?" I asked. as if I didn't remember when I went through his mind to chase bill and saw the memory of him in jail. "Never mind..." I said awkwardly. "Ok, I'm going to take a nap trusting that Wendy will be fine, night!" Stan said as he leaned back and fell asleep. Mabel and I ate a little and went back out, but before, we found a gun and bow and arrows in the closet. "Look at me! I'm like Katniss!" Mabel exclaimed as she turned in the mirror. I picked up the pocket gun instead of the bigger one, just in case.
"Dipper, what if they get us?" Mabel asked shakily. "Mabel, I'll protect you no matter what. I love you sis," I said as we hugged. she had tears rolling down her face. "Hey, hey. no need for that. hey, everything's gonna be alright," I said. we head into the forest as quietly as we can. *boom!* I shot down a zombie. *boom!* *boom!* 2 more. Mabel was holding onto my shoulders after that. I could tell she was shaking, but if I was, then it would be from excitement. this is fun! "Dipper, what's that sound?"Mabel said, as she looked around. I stared at it with a shocked face. "What are you?!" we scream.