7 | Still

Louis

        "WE HAD TO LEAVE BY SIX!" I shouted from the kitchen, my voice echoing throughout the house. Issie ran down the stairs, quickly poking silver earrings into her ears, and brushing the bangs that were spread across her forehead.

        "Where's Millie?" I asked, flipping page after page through my script.

        I'm in the new Enola Holmes movie set to come out on Netflix in September of next year. I met Millie Bobby Brown a few times, she's a great person. We hit it off quite quickly, and our last few shoots have been great. Though this time, Issie and Millie were begging to come with. Millie claimed that she would rather die than never meet Millie Bobby Brown (which I think is a bit extreme) and Issie just had nothing else to do.

        "I'm here! I'm here!" Millie raced towards us from her bedroom, sliding on white Air Force 1s with baby blue laces.

        It's been two weeks and Millie is still asking me if we're ever going to see Violet again. After the past two weeks of Violet's radio silence, I don't even know if I want to see her again. Was it all a joke to her? Everything that we went through? You would think that holding her hand and kissing her would send a clear message that I wanted something to happen to us, but she never called.

        "C'mon, we have to go!" I said, shuffling toward the door as they all followed behind me. We are late, we are so late. I've never been late to a set before. They are gonna hate me, huh. Finnick Odair, Superman, Eleven, and Bellatrix are gonna hate me.

What a great start to my Saturday.

        We ran to the car, Issie sitting in the passenger's seat, Millie sitting in the backseat, and I sat in the driver's seat. I've only had my license for a year, but I'm pretty confident in it. Just don't hit the other cars, right?

        It's an hour and nineteen minutes from South London to someplace around Notting Hill (the location is always changing). I suggested just getting a hotel closer to set, but no, mum thought that it would be cheaper if I just drove.

        Eh, it's their gas bill.

        We drove onto the Wandsworth Bridge, now only being twenty seven minutes away from set and twenty seven minutes away from an angry Millie Bobby Brown. Okay, she wasn't going to be angry, angry, but she's like my mum. She's very punctual and wants everything to be perfect. I can't blame her, she's the producer of the film and has the starring role. I wouldn't want a stupid boy causing havoc to the filming schedule either.

        We were now in the parking lot of where we had to film today as I could see Millie coming up to the car. I rolled down my window as her eyebrows furrowed at me.

        "Where have you been? You were supposed to be here by seven." her arms crossed as she was already dressed in her costume— a mauve-ish victorian dress.

        "I'm not that late."

        "Louis, it's nine A.M." she stuck out her phone, showing me the digital clock. Huh, it really is nine.

        "In my defense, it wasn't me who made us late. It was them." I said, pointing to my sisters.

        "This must be Issie and Millie. Hi!" Millie's expression fully changed as my sisters exited the car and each gave Millie a hug. Why does everyone hate me?

        The girls walked to crafts services as I stocked towards the hair and makeup trailer. I sat down at my usual chair as they began working on my hair. Luckily we already did the scenes with that retched wig a few days ago. I cannot go a moment longer with that thing on. I'm pretty sure it has its own brain and body parts somewhere under there.