New Book(s)?

Hello, hello, hello my loves!!! I hope you are having a great day, and I'm so excited to start writing my next book! I already have so many ideas, but I would like to hear your thoughts :)
(I will most likely do multiple of these ideas, so don't think that you have to pick which is your favorite. This is just to see if you like them.)

————————————————————

Idea 1: Tis a sequel! I would love to do a sequel about Violet and Louis' relationship in London after he releases Enola Holmes. It would deal with fame, the effects of his busy schedule on their relationship, and of course, her new living space.

Idea 2: Two characters (obviously one is Louis) and they are best friends. If you ever listened to Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer, that's basically what I'm going for. (I've had this idea in my notes for the longest time, but I surrounded it around Stanley Barber from IANOWT, but I think a Louis one would be just as good.)

Idea 3: They meet on vacation. I know, I know. It's been done before, but hear me out. What if I made like an Outerbanks style type of thing (where they're all friends, they hang out, very summer vibes). I just need serotonin and Outerbanks gives me so much! But just a thought :)

Idea 4: This has nothing to do with Louis, but to what kind of universe I would like to start veering into. I was thinking of making a Peter Parker fan fic??? I have no idea on what I would like the plot to be, but I just want to know if he is a type of person that you would be into reading about.

also, if you have any ideas that I didn't mention, please please please let me know! I will read through them and see if I can work them into anything :) >>>>>

————————————————————

Okay, this is my final goodbye! I love you, I think you're doing great, I'm so proud of you, and from the bottom of my heart, I truly am so grafteful for you. Thank you! I love you!!! See you in the next one <333

- Bye for now, Sofia

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ☾ 𝐥. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 🎉