Avengers Assemble

"In all my years of conquest–- violence–- slaughter–- It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet--I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much," said Thanos evilly as he slowly advanced towards Captain America.

The Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas all descended to the Earth.

Steve Rogers stood as a lone figure against the thousands in Thanos' army.

Suddenly, his comms crackled. "On your left."

Slowly, he turned. Orangey-yellow portals were opening rapidly all around them, heroes stepping out of them to combat the mad titan and his soldiers.

Everyone watched in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrived from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own. Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked, turning towards Wong.

Wong looked back at the Sorcerer Supreme incredulously. "What, you wanted more?"

A small voice piped up from the Avengers army. "Send a portal to Nelson and Murdock Law Firm."

The speaker was a teenage boy, who Cap instantly recognized as Spider-Man. Steve knew that the webslinger was young, but not this young. He looked like he was still in high school. Iron Man hugged the kid tightly, before letting go and blasting one of the Chitauri soldiers who'd been trying to sneak up on them.

Bewildered, Wong sent a portal to said office in Hell's Kitchen. Instantly, an assortment of vigilantes stepped out.

Daredevil, Punisher, Jessica Jones, and Ghost Rider cracked their knuckles menacingly.

White Tiger, Iron Fist, and Power Man stepped up beside Spidey.

Scarlet Spider and Spider-Boy flung themselves into Peter's arms, and the three brothers (they're technically Peter's clones though) embraced.

When they broke apart, Nova flew through the portal and kissed Spider-Man passionately.

"Get a room, you two," chuckled Power Man.

Rocket looked at Nova in amazement. "How--The Novas were all killed by Thanos before he got the Stones."

Nova's face was set in a grim expression. "My father had a Nova Centurion helmet hidden in our house. After he was killed, I decided to take up the mantle. Too bad we all got dusted."

Spider-Man squeezed his hand comfortingly.

Steve smiled determinedly. "AVENGERS," he yelled, summoning Mjolnir, which crackled with electricity, "Assemble."