𝟎𝟎𝟏

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

°',◦◦

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Karma's departure from the village occurred under the unforgiving gaze of the rising sun, witnessed by the exuberant waves of Izumo and Kotetsu. She acknowledged them with a stoic wave, striving to shield her embarrassment as curious onlookers turned their attention toward the departing girl.

As she leaped gracefully through the forest, Karma couldn't help but cast envious glances at the towering trees around her.

They stood in tranquil majesty, providing a sanctuary for those who sought solace beneath their branches, a view they enjoyed every day. Yet, she recognized the impossibility of adopting such a carefree existence, her brief daydream a fanciful escape from the harsh realities of her nine-year-old life.

Her destination? The Land of Stone, a mission riddled with intrigue, involving the assassination of a man accused of embezzling funds from the region's most prominent weapon manufacturers. It was viewed as a strategic move by the Hokage to nurture the budding alliance between their two villages.

Disgruntled by the bureaucracy, she rolled her eyes while perusing the report received from the Land of Stone. The suspect had fled his initial location within the village, leaving behind a trail of potential clues. Her keen instincts led her to believe that remnants of his past actions were scattered throughout the village.

While nearing the Land of Stone, her acute senses detected the presence of three individuals trailing her, their chakra signatures a glaring testament to their inadequacy as ninjas. She scoured the surroundings, searching for a suitable clearing to set up her paper bombs. With precision, she concealed them within nearby trees using a concealment seal, her patience unwavering as she awaited the trio to pop out of the bushes.

"You all suck at your jobs." she turned around, hands on her hips with a head tilt of disapproval.

One of them cursed and emerged from the bushes, adorned in the distinctive crimson attire of a Stone ninja. Her silence and unyielding demeanor bewildered him, his subordinates attempted to gain his attention, but he didn't care.

"Why would you say that?" he asked a twinge of anger in his words.

The girl sighed, "The first rule you learn as a ninja is to always conceal yourself, I could literally smell you guys from where I was." she said, throwing her arms to the side.

His annoyance with the girl only arose, his nagging partners were also pushing the man to the edge, "Will you too stop nagging me! I'm trying to have a civilized conversation!"

His partner on the right shuffled closer to the man and whispered something incoherently into the man's ear. "Her? No way, she looks nothing like the trading card."

She felt the man's eyes trail up and down her body, "I mean, she's got the clothes and mask, how are you sure that this isn't her sister or something?" he asked, "The bingo cards don't always reveal everything."

The man shook his head vigorously, "Yes sir! I'm sure! You may want to be careful!" he said.

He scoffed, his arrogance shining. "Well, maybe we should put this poser to the test, right Hachi?" he glanced over to Ninja on the left, only to see that she was tied up and sat on the ground next to the girl in front of them.

"When did you-" he began.

"When you looked over to your other partner," she answered quickly, walking through the trees. She eyed them carefully as the other two drew weapons. She walked behind a tree and the man attempted to sneak her from behind.

Unbeknownst to him, she already had them in her trap. She directed the wood clone to deliver a powerful punch, sending the leader crashing into a tree adorned with paper bombs. It left him incapacitated, a dent in the tree testifying to the force of the blow.

As the leader lay defeated, the last subordinate cowered in terror. Karma's clone dispersed, and she stepped out from behind a different tree.

"Really can't decipher a clone from a real person?" she asked, dragging their previously incapacitated partner toward the final standing member by the collar.

"Shame..." she sighed, handing the last member a foot of rope, "go ahead and save me the trouble and tie yourself up, okay?" she asked, the man nodded vigorously and did as she said.

The woman who she had learned was named Hachi spoke up, "Wood style?" she asked.

Karma shrugged, "Im usually not allowed to use it during missions but I felt I should now."

Hachi raised a brow, "And why's that?"

Karma twiddled with her thumbs, "Think of this as a kind gesture, I'm allowing this to be the last thing you'll ever see."

Without further questions or reactions, Karma activated the paper bombs, their screams and cries fading as the flames consumed them. She invoked her summoned allies, two hounds, one black and one white with a red triangle on their foreheads, to obliterate any trace of the fallen ninja.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

MARCELINE SPEAKS...

Not much to say about this chapter
But she's extremely overpowered and let's just say she's going to be clearing everyone.

And again, I encourage commenting and interaction and I will most likely respond to or like your comment and I love to get some feedback🌝

Thanks for reading!