♡ we whoop everyones podexes in volleyball

•••••Monday morning

Monday morning. Our first day of school.

Annabeth and I helped each other get into our Seijoh uniforms. Blue blouse, brown plaid skirt, stockings, and a red ribbon around the collar. American high school would have said "much too scandalous".

Percy came out of his room wearing his black Karasuno uniform. Annabeth and I beamed with pride as we remembered how he scored a C- on his entrance exam. Kanji and all. They took into account that Percy is dyslexic and of course, it wasn't the best grade, but we'll take what we can get.

"Lookin good, Kelp Head," I said.

"Y'know, it's hard to take as a compliment when you say it like that," he scratched the back of his neck.

"C'mon, Seaweed Brain, you'll miss your bus," Annabeth chided.

Since Seijoh was close by, Annabeth and I could walk it. However that meant Percy had to take the bus. We decided that Percy will take the bus to school in the morning to save time and Annabeth and I would walk together. After school, we would walk to Karasuno and meet Percy halfway. Then we'd walk home from there. A little complicated and extra but we prefer to stick together.

Percy nodded and took a deep breath as he made his way to the doorway. He looked back and we gave him a motivational thumbs up as he headed out. Once he was gone , we double checked our bags one last time and began to walk to school.

It was about a ten minute walk. Not bad. Our stamina has built up from running from monsters all our lives along with camp activities so it felt like nothing for the most part. We finally made it to Aoba Johsai. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out "oh this is a private school which probably means snotty rich kids galore."

I think we caused quite a stirrup. Every student kinda just stopped to look our way. All gawking at the foreign students.

"Seriously have they not seen foreigners before ?" I asked Annabeth.

"I think they're looking more at you, daughter of Aphrodite," Annabeth replied.

I simply rolled my eyes, not knowing how to respond. Sure yeah, I'm pretty. And I don't mean that in a prideful way. Most children of Aphrodite have supermodel good looks. But that's just because of our mom so I didn't really count it as a full on blessing. I was never smart, never kind. Just eye candy. I counted it as something that came with being a demigod. Like Percy being able to breathe underwater and Annabeth being able to make good life decisions...most of the time.

  Speaking of Annabeth, she knew where to go this time which I congratulated her on. She then proceeded by attempting to hit me. Once we got there, we were given our schedules and were introduced to a third year girl who was supposed to give us a tour.

  "Ella Christopher," the girl introduced herself. She was pretty in an intimidating way with long dark chocolate brown hair and tan skin. Freckles peppered her nose and cheeks and her eyes were a stunning forest green.