♡ undressin me with those eyes (annabeth don't yell plz i was kidding)

•••••

  I glared at the vending machine the same way I glared at the combat automatons my friend, Leo Valdez, would make back at camp. Right now, I couldn't tell which one I wanted to fight with more.

I stared intently at the bottle of iced coffee stuck between the glass and the rack. I kicked it again.

Nothing.

Behind me, leaning against the wall, Annabeth sighed.

"Y/n, please. Why don't we just pass by a café and get coffee there. I'm sure it's better than anything the vending machine can produce, anyways."

"No because this thing just ate my five bucks!" I yelled back.

I turned back to the evil box of refreshments and shook it. Still no reaction. I stuck my hand through the slot for the 4828483949393rd time then took it out. Annabeth grumbled something about us being here for 10 minutes and ditching me if I didn't get off my butt. I ignored her as one does when their best friend complains.

I stuck my hand in for the 4828483949394th time when I heard Annabeth in conversation with two people. Again, I ignored this. I had more important matters to attend to. I wiggled my hand around then Annabeth lightly kicked my back.

I turned back to her, making sure she saw the annoyance in my face. She nodded her head to the hallway. Craning my neck in that direction, I was met by two sets of eyes, one green and one chocolate brown. I recognized the taller one with brown eyes as the bothersome good looking guy I met a few weeks prior. The one that would look right at home on a One Direction album cover.

The shorter one with green eyes, I haven't seen yet. He had dark brown spiky hair. His skin was a nice tan similar to Percy's which complimented his olive green eyes. They both examined me for just enough time to make a girl uncomfortable until the dark brown haired one spoke.

"Hey, I'm Hajime Iwaizumi and this," he gestured to the brunette, "is Oikawa. He's the boys volleyball captain and I'm the vice captain. We just wanted to say congrats on the win."

I looked at him and nodded pretty politely, in my opinion.

"Thanks," I said then turned my head back to the vending machine, mentally running through ways to pull it apart. Annabeth kicked my back again.

"OW," I yelled.

"Sorry about her," Annabeth apologized, "She's got bad people skills."

Untrue.

"Oh, it's fine!" the brunette hummed happily.

His arrogant voice made me want to stuff the coffee I was trying to release into an even smaller prison that was his throat. Sorry that was mean. I'm tired you guys.