♡ does this count as arson ?

•••••

What are the odds?

The one monster I manage to decapitate perfectly is a monster that is not supposed to be decapitated.

  I stared at the reptilian heads at my feet, cursing in Ancient Greek. I counted nine. If it were any other monster, I would've gloated at the fact that I was able to chop so many heads off in one clean swing. However, observing and recognizing the thing I'd just taken out, I realized I've
made our situation much, much worse.

   I turned to Oikawa who looked at the rhino-sized body and then the multiple heads of the monster in horror.

"Where—what—you—sword—giant lizard..." he stuttered, horrified.

"Look," I said, "I know it's a lot to process but we need to go before this thing gets up again."

  Without waiting for him to listen, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the steaming heap of dead monster.

  "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Oikawa shrieked.

  "Hush, I'm trying to think," I snapped. We ran about half a mile away when I came to a halt.

  "Wait, are the woods nearby any houses or other people?" I asked.

  Oikawa looked at me, "Why—"

  "Just answer the question, please," I pleaded.

  He looked at the ground in thought.

  "Yeah...I think there's a neighborhood close by but you killed that thing, right?" He glanced uneasily at my sword.

  "Not exactly. C'mon. Take me to a road," I told him. Oikawa reluctantly obliged and we made our way out of the woods and stood at the edge of an asphalt highway. I looked left and right for any vehicles and spotted an incoming car.

I jumped in front of it.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Oikawa exclaimed.

  Fortunately, the automobile stopped before it could knock the lights out of me. The driver rolled down his window.

  "What do you think you're doing, kid—"

  "Give me your car," I charmed.

  "Okay," he shrugged and got out.

  "WHAT?" Oikawa cried.

  "Get in," I told him as I sat in the drivers seat.

  "What is going on right now? Also first-years aren't supposed to drive!"

I rolled my eyes. With everything that's going on, this is what he's worried about?

  "Yeah well first years aren't supposed to have unlicensed weapons," I brandished my sword, "Yet here we are."