Chapter 14 Relieved Stress

Y/N's POV

Celestia and I continued to lead BLARG away from the boys and Big Mama. But he was not making it easy. BLARG was right on Celestio's tail and kept jumping up into the air, snapping his big open mouth at us every time. Trying to take us out of the sky. And he was close to succeeding. I slashed my katana back and forth at him whenever he got too close for comfort. But it wasn't proving very effective.

"Celestio move higher. He can't get us if we are higher in the sky" I said as I watched BLARG continue to get closer.

Celestio gave a loud eagle cry and started flapping his wings harder and faster than he was before. This brought us high into the sky, almost to where I could touch the clouds. Both Celestio and I were taking deep breaths from relief and exhaustion.

"Good boy Celestio" I said while petting and rubbing his head in acknowledgment and praise. He gave a small squeak in response. I looked down on the town and saw that BLARG had wandered away, and in the opposite direction of the treehouse. "Thank God" I whispered to myself. 

"Let's head to the treehouse Celestio, you can go rest back at your home after you drop me off"  I said while patting his neck like you would a horse.  He then started descending back closer towards the town. 

I then directed Celestio towards the treehouse, because obviously, he had never been there before. As we got closer I looked to see everyone either standing around or pacing back and forth. 

'Awww they are concerned about me' I cooed to myself. Celestio then finally touched to the ground around the treehouse. "Boy's I'm back" I yelled out while getting off Celestio. Quint was the first one to reach me. 

He jumped and gave me a big hug. I was a little shocked at first but then wrapped my arms around him in return. "Y/N I was positively worried about you. Do you know the statistics of someone living after encountering BLARG" Quint yelled at me while shaking me back and forth. "Quint. Quint, I'm ok obviously I'm not dead, and it's all because of Celestio" I said while motioning towards the Griffin that had decided to lay down and start munching on the green grass. 

"Fasinating" Quint said he then let go of the hug and went towards Celestio. 

Jack and Dirk then went up to me. "You ok Squirt" Dirk asked while seeming to check and see if I had any scratches and injures. "Guys like I said I'm fine. Celestio and I were able to lose BLARG and lead him away from the treehouse" I said reassuringly. 

I then felt a little tug at the end of my leg. I looked down to see my little cat monster at my feet. Looking up at me with his little puppy dog eyes. "Link, oh my little monster I missed you so much" I said while picking Link up and giving him lots of kisses. Link responded by rubbing his head against mine and giving me a little lick on the nose.

I looked up to see both the boys smiling and giving me goo goo eyes. "Thanks so much for looking after Link so well for me Dirk, I really appreciate it" I said happily while I smiled at Dirk. 

Dirk just smirked and said "No problem dork"

I giggled and continued to smuggle with Link. But our peaceful moment was broke by Celestio giving out another eagle cry. I looked over to see quint smothering Celestio, standing very close and seemed to be studying him. Seems like Quint had plucked one of his feathers and Celestio responded by plopping on Quint and squishing Quint to death.

"Celestio get of Quint please, otherwise you will suffocate him to death" I said in a scolding motherly tone. Celestio gave a motion that I interpreted as him rolling his eyes and then finally got off Quint. 

Quint started gasping for air while Celestio trudged over to me and put his head under my hand and proceeded to demand pets. I just giggled and gave him a kiss on the head. 

"So this is who you were wanting to visit" Dirk said while slowly walking up to me and Celestio. "Yep" I said while watching Celestio slowly walk up to Dirk. "Celestio here has been a friend of mine for a very long time" I said.

"So he was here before the apocalypse even happened" Jack asked while staying a safe distance away from the griffin. "Yes, the world has always known of magical creatures, people have written books, made movies, but people choose to ignore the stories and tales and choose to believe that nothing that amazing and mystical and exist. So nobody believes in them and honesty I think its a good thing" I said as I scratched Link under the chin.

"Ya I know what you mean" Quint said while examining the feather he plucked from Celestio. "There is countless amounts of research and evidence that supports the theories of mythical creatures, I myself have done tremendous amounts amounts of research on the matter " Quint said with his hand on his chin, seemed to be deep in thought and just spoke out loud on accident.

"Even so I found out Celestio when I was fairly young so I obviously was invited into the world of magic and wonder early on" I explained to the boys.

"But even so its time for Celestio to head to him home, it took a lot out of him when he was out manuvering BLARG." I said as I started unzipping my backpack. 

Celestios head perked up when he saw me finally giving him the treat I promised him. "Here you go boy, the treat I promised you" I said while holding out the fluffy marshmallows in the palm of my hand. 

Celestio enjoyed his fluffy delight and then gave a thankful nudge. Then for some reason starred down the boys for a few seconds then finally took off.

"Well that was cool" Dirk said bluntly. I just laughed it off.

"Hey Dirk don't you have something to show Quint" I said smirking noticing that the Ping Pong table was still in the back of Big Mama.

I Will hopfull be posting more frequently with the school year thankfully being over, so stay updated and I will post another chapter very soon. Love you all and thank for the amazing support.

                                           -Your Author