Don't pry into the Fallen Angel's past

(A/N: So yeah I have finally gotten some downtime from my homework. My brain is no longer stressing over my script but I'm still brain dead since I have had multiple mental breakdowns this week and last week. Yeah so this is coming out a bit later than expected but don't worry I'll try my best to write this as a good chapter. I'm also skipping to parts I find interesting since most others have done the same parts so yeah. Also, the lemon is going to come out probably next week since by then I should be good to go to come up with a more creative chapter. So yeah this is just going to be the Don't pry into my life reaction. So let's get it on and start this reaction chapter shall we.)

Third Person POV

As Gibby made Kiyo's har~, I mean toolbox move to sit in the seats behind him everyone became surprised. The boys became jealous while the girls were blushing don't know why but let's just go with it. It turns out they're bushing because of an actual harem and now many of them are thinking of Kiyo as boyfriend material. Meanwhile, the harem is surprised by the other people they didn't expect to see sitting with them.

Ichinose: "Chihiro-chan and Mako-chan what are you both doing here?'

Hiyori: "Same with you Nishino-san what are you doing with us I didn't know you liked Ayanokoji~kun."

Sakayanagi: "Fufu I didn't expect to see you sitting with me and Masumi-san Nishikawa-san."

Mako: "Don't ask us about this some of the readers wanted this to happen."

Chihiro: "True plus I kinda started to see him in a different light since the fanfics and what happened during the recent special exam."

Nishino: "Yeah, plus Ayanokoji-kun is kinda hot as well.

Nishikawa: "Well he's pretty interesting plus I always thought he wasn't your average normal high school boy from the videos we watched." 'Plus my inner chunni thought how badass of MC Ayanokoji is like an MC straight out of an anime, light novel, web novel, or manga.'

(A/N: I saw when I was doing a little research that she is also like an otaku so this fits her character plus who doesn't like a girl that has a chunni side to them. But also let me know more of their characters so I could use it for later chapters and other stuff too.)

Ichinose: "Huh readers, fanfics what are you talking about?"

Gibby: "Nothing important that you guys need to know plus also sorry I can't give you guys that private room yet. It's not on the script for today but I promise you you'll get your opportunity sooner or later depends on the author's-san time."

People were sounding confused when Gibby said that.

Gibby: "Oh I actually forgot some so let me add them now before I forgot."

And with that, a new seat appeared with Mi-chan sitting in it with a face that was red.

Sato: "Huh, Mi-chan when did you start liking Ayanokoji-kun? I thought you liked Hirata."

Mi-chan: "Well at the beginning I only liked Hirata but I started to see Ayanokoji0kun in a new light more than Hirata so."

Gibby: 'Author-san also saw how there not too many fanfics with Mi-chan so he decided to have her included cause why not.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena: "Hey Gibby do we also get to have a chance in that private room with Ayanokoji."

Zeus: "Athena you can't be serious right I know he's a god but still he's in a mortal body. He hasn't become a full-fledged god like us."

Hera: "Your father is right my dear Athena of course Gibby is going to give us time to have our little private time with him."