A Wild Smug Loli Appears

(A/N: Well Mist is a straight menace to society. I don't even know if I'm a human. Jk, anyways Ben shipiro best girl who knows. So this would be about the loli and hope you guys enjoy it. Hope you're ready for some carnage, cringe, OCC, references, unexpected moments, and wtf moments. Oh yeah did I mention cringe and OCC would be shown in this chapter. Leave some feedback if you want to. Let's start this reaction shall we.)

Third Person POV

Jeff: "Mist you said you had some things to take care of so go do them now."

Mist: "Your right I won't be taking that long. Also, while I'm doing that ima take a look at the tablet to see if I can get fixed a bit but not completely. Cause dem random shits that pop up are funny. Well see ya, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Mist then teleported somewhere to do a couple of things and then the air turned serious. It made everyone in the room tense up.

Jeff: "So as you guys know Mist is a total wild card."

Everyone: "Mhm hmm."

Jeff: "Eh but like I'm not going to lie the stuff he does is pretty wild but, he thinks those things are just normal. So our senses of common sense are just different because we grew up differently but our sense of humor is the same. Along with other things in common, he is a good friend so don't take it up with him personally."

Gibby: "Yeah despite what he does, believe me when I say he's the quiet and chill type."

Everyone: "I smell lies."

Jeff: "No he is, it's just that Mist is like this when with friends. So everyone goes wild but like regular occurrences and everyday life he's the observer type. But be careful as it's just a warning don't push him to the edge. Or you'll be tortured till your dead."

Everyone: "Why he's not that dangerous at all."

Gibby: 'Top 10 quotes said before the disaster.'

Jeff: "Eh, just trust me there are some times he gets into a state of the mind that's hard to calm down. It sometimes happens when he gets too focused if stuff and it's fun for him. Like it's a fun thing that happens but like when it happens if Mist gets pushed to the edge. It ain't gonna be that pretty."

Gibby: "Yeah watch out he might seem innocent and the harmless type but looks can be deceiving."

Kiyo: "But how bad can it be he's just another human like us, right?"

Ryuuen: "You a regular human, that's a funny joke coming from you monster."

Sakayanagi: "If you said a superhuman or something beyond the bounds of a normal human then for sure. But you, a regular human like most common people, not a chance."

Ryuuen: "Yeah more like a superhuman similar to Rogers. Both of you are monsters while still being humans."

Hosen: "Beast in sheep's clothing is what we could describe you."

Jeff: "Pretty much Mist is like that too just when pushed to the edge. Like there was a couple of incidents where he did get pushed to the edge and almost went to jail and also the court."

Everyone: "Eh?!!"

Jeff: "Yeah pretty much let's just say it's best not to test the bounds of Mist. I mean he's similar to someone that's among you. Maybe not the same in everything but like in another type of things very similar or maybe even intenser. Well, the one good thing that's a double edge sword is his personality."

Gibby: "True if you get to a good start with him. Then he's a chill dude but sometimes he can be lacking some common sense."

Jeff: "Then there's his curiously sometimes has no limits. If he sees something interesting his curiosity peaks making some weird and fun memories. Like it's pretty funny how dumb he could be sometimes while acting a bit childish."