Can Your Grip Strength Open the Tightest Pickle Jar

(A/N: Well it's finally time for reactions of volume 5 hope you guys enjoy it. I will only be doing three scenes from volume 5 this one and two others. The other two will of course be the race and Sakayanagi making her appearance. Making this chapter will be fun because but it might also be short since it's the grip strength scene. Like I don't know any other good scenes besides these three. Of course, U can do there's a traitor in their class but like I want D Class to be in deep shock when that happens. So I'll show it next volume but let start this reaction shall we.)

Third Person POV

*Gun Shots and Screaming*

As the final three girls were finishing up their mags and ammo. Mist and Jeff stood up to make an announcement.

Mist: "Alright ladies now that the final three have finally had their turn. This one-time special firing range is now closed."

Jeff: "Thanks for shooting with us today hope you come again. But now it's time for you all to return to your seats."

With that, all the girls in the theater went back to their seats. As they did the three idiots who were caught red-handed trying to peep into the girls changing room. Returned to their seats but were left traumatized about what happened to them. And at the same time, everyone was starting to realize how much troublesome Jeff and Mist are. Especially when they go sadistic mood and also everyone was beginning to realize they had a sadistic side in them. Both of those crazy mother fuckers were beginning to affect everyone in the theater letting everyone's sadistic side seep out of them. Even the pure kind ones were experiencing something different when it comes to seeing people suffer it brings them a sense of satisfaction.

Gibby: "Well it's finally time to watch the next video. This will be a short video and it will be from the sports festival but a couple of days before it started."

Everyone in the room nodded and then Gibby pressed the button to play the video. But something was wrong it didn't play. At the same time, Jeff and Gibby were throwing up some type of sign language for some reason.

Deaf kid: 'Huh, why is Jeff trying to fuck a squirrel?'

Gibby: "Hold on guys there's a technical difficulty I'm trying to figure out what's wrong."

While Gibby was trying then he pressed the button and then a picture showed up.

Everyone: "Well true dat."

(A/N: Who your favorite blonde best girl? This is excluding Kei since most of you people Kei simps. So yeah any other blonde girl except any cote characters go for it and let me know I'm interested.)

Gibby: "Yes such pretty blondes that are all best girls."

Kiyo: 'Isn't the bottom left one a little suspicious or is it just my imagination.'