Ex Best Tool

(A/N: Aye so due stuff this fanfic will be a bit slower on updates so yeah I'll explain it later. But just to let you guys know the OC Jeff gonna come back this fic to cause chaos. Well, maybe I'll fight Kiyo this chapter who knows. But like it's time to bring pain to Kei well yes and no. I just like seeing people suffer in general, I need help probably. Well let's start this chapter before I let my crazy delinquent self take over shall we.)

Third Person POV

*Ring Ring*

A ringing from a phone could be heard through the theater. Everyone looks at Chomusuke who is currently answering the call he received. He answered it on speaker so we all heard his conversation weird right.

Author-san: "Aye wassup."

Person Calling: "Aye it's time so get ready and then come to the car so we can get to work."

Everyone: 'Work?'

Chomusuke had an appearance of a teen but many wonder what the person met by work.

Author-san: "Sure I'm coming."

With that, the call was hung and then another look-alike appeared next to him.

Author-san(!Jeff): "Yo Chomusuke boss call you that it's time to head for work."

Author-san (Chomusuke): "Sup Jeff but yeah you know it's time to do my normal job that any teenager does which is construction."

Author-san (Jeff): "Yeah well good luck yesterday we did some demolition so you're going to be carrying over or exactly 100 pounds of trash up and down the stairs."

Author-san (Chomusuke): "That's easy work plus 100 pounds while going up and down the stairs is light work. Any other teen can do it if they tried. But I got to go now and they gonna watch that one scene with the legendary line. So make sure to give them personal hell."

With that Chomusuke disappeared never to be seen again like author-san's dad. Pain right just like almost every other Disney MC. But now a new stand has come to replace him.

Author-san: "So I'm back you shitheads hope you missed me. Since Jeff, the one and only has returned to fuck with you baskets full of dog shit. Well except some the rest can go fuck themselves."

Almost everyone looked at him with hostility since they didn't want to see him ever again. But too bad he only returns when it comes to delivering pain. Noticing Jeff just smirked while chucking full of amusement.

Author-san: "What bitches mad that I'm back to speak facts and mess with shitty boring lives."

But then Jeff did something unexpected happened.

Author-san: "You know *Sniffs* even I have feelings as well. I'm *Sniff* for the things I in the past let's make up okay. I just have a hard time making friends so forgive okay."

Something unexpected was Jeff turning on the waterworks and hid his face behind his hands. He perfectly started crying and let out a voice of emotion that made everyone feel sympathy for him as his sad heart touched their hearts. His plea even made Kiyo fall for it which was unexpected. They all stopped glaring and looked at him and all spoke in together.

Everyone: "We accept your apology."

Big fucken mistake let your feelings out on command and you can make anyone let their guard down. As soon as they said that the sad mood around Jeff and the theater vanished. Then before anybody could blink Jeff started laughing and smirking.

Author-san: "I can't fucken believe you shit heads believed that bull shit I said. First of all, you fuck heads really need to learn when someone is acting and don't fall for every pity show you fucken see."