She Ain't Your Friend With a Knife at Your Back

(A/N: Welcome to a very long waited due chapter. Kikyo-chan getting exposed to her class but let's see if simps can make this interesting. Well, it's true that snakes call people princess and King but that's a fairy tale of the Snake and King, for another time. So yeah and let's hope but not get them up that Class D actually becomes smart this time. Well let's get this started.)

Third Person POV

Mist: "Okay people now after some of that boring slowing it down shit. It's time to go back to the real shit."

Then an intense glare came his way by one person. Also, a group of people combined together.

Kiyo: "You calling our scene shit?"

Kiyo glared at Mist along with the Ayanokoji Group. As they felt insulted as to why Mist called their scene shit. Well, Keisei was chillin' with his bird eye, just giving a chill look to Mist.

Mist: "Shit, get your head out your ass and clean your mother fucken ears. Word to my mother you heard me right the first time."

Kiyo: "Ho so you've chosen death?"

Mist: "With that wack of a white room training? The whole white room is a straight joke. But on a side note if you want to fight me I'll be glad to. But don't be running off when I pull out dat thang out. It's a good day I chose to wear my black forces."

Kiyo: "Fine."

As Mist and Kiyo were walking to each other with their usual composure. Ryuuen could be heard yelling 'Fight, Fight, Fight' in the background. But then they were stopped by someone and the tone used made them both stop immediately.

Jeff: "Okay psychos shut the fuck up the both of you. Don't go starting fights that will break the room. Now Mist explain what you did to Karuizawa?"

Kiyo: "Huh, but he's the one who started it."

Kiyo said that as he quickly pointed his finger and blamed MIst.

(A/N: How do you feel about Mist and Kiyo becoming close best friends. But of course, Albert will be included since he is close best friend material.)

Mist: "What me, I just said the truth. Plus you should know slang by now Kiyo. So, it's technically your fault cause when I say shit. It doesn't really mean shit but another type of shit. You know what Kiyo I gotta teach you the different types of meanings for the word shit."

Kiyo: "Wait how many types of meanings of shit are there?"

Mist: "There's a lot and I'm not gonna let you leave until we finish."

Kiyo: "Wait why do you sound like a worse version of Keisei. It's like your going to hit me or yell at me every time I get the answer wrong."

Mist: "Runs in my blood I suppose but Nah I only do that when necessary."

Kiyo: "Oh good."

Jeff: "Oh, you two decided to ignore my presence and just have a little side conversation."

Jeff said that with a tone making both Kiyo and Mist gulp. As they saw Jeff hold a belt in his hands that could send fear into all people's hearts no matter the age.

Mist & Kiyo: "No."

Jeff: "Good looks like I just imagine it. Now shut it and explain Mist."

Kiyo & Mist: "H-hai."

Mist: "Oh that well I did say I sent her to the tickling torture gauntlet. Hehe, it was quite a nice show to watch and see her run through it. Thanks, Phineas and Ferb for building it for me, hehe."