2 - An Unexpected Invitation

I was about to fall, but then someone had caught me

I was about to fall, but then someone had caught me. I looked up to see who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was... Han Jisung. The Han Jisung. 

Why would he catch me? What was the reason? What would he gain from doing so? 

He was quite popular, actually. Famous even. He had the best looks, grades, you name it. Even so, I couldn't confirm these rumors since I've never seen him in person. However, I can definitely confirm them now.

As for looks, he had soft and fluffy light brown hair. Quite similar to mine, except mine was a darker shade. Small eyes alongside a small nose, along with bunny teeth and heart-shaped lips. 

Wait, why am I analyzing his features? I'm not some fangirl of his, haha. But I've got to say, he was really good looking. 

His face was very puzzled. Perhaps it was a reflex. But if it was, wouldn't he immediately let me go when he saw who he caught? He simply held me in his arms. 

We stayed in eye-contact, our eyes looked in the other person's - the seconds feeling as if they could last forever. But alas, he let go. 

Wait a minute. Was he... blushing? Okay, I think I'm just seeing things since I'm feeling pretty sick. Not that I think of it, my face is starting to burn up.

I quickly went to the nurse's office to get some medicine or something to ease this pain - or whatever it was.

The nurse was surprisingly nice to me this time around, everyone's kind of scared of me for some reason that I don't know of - and that includes the staff as well.

She gave me something to relieve the pain as I took a rest on one of the beds within the office. 

---

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Squinting, I got off the bed and checked the time - it was 7:20 p.m. Damn it, I had plans with the guys today. Whatever, I don't really care either way. A great excuse to not hang out with them. 

I looked around the office and found my backpack, I put it over my shoulders and went to go home. 

But when I was at the school entrance, it appeared that someone had been waiting for me.

---

The rumors I used to hear about Minho was that there wasn't a hint of soul behind his eyes

The rumors I used to hear about Minho was that there wasn't a hint of soul behind his eyes. But now that I got a look up close, I can say that those are blatant lies. 

Looking into his pupils, I can see that there was a light within them - that there indeed was  someone inside of what appears to be a lifeless body. 

The mutual gaze felt like an eternity until I came back to reality, and let him go. 

Right when he got up from my arms, he immediately ran away. 

Did I make him feel uncomfortable? Or maybe the feelings I felt about this scenario were one-sided. I don't know and I want to ignore it - but for some odd reason, I couldn't. 

My other friends; Felix, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Changbin all looked at me with a blank stare and then broke into laughter. 

Was I an open book? Could they tell how I was feeling about Minho and our encounter? 

A moment later, they yelled "You're blushing from ear to ear!" between each chuckle. 

This obviously angered me, and I responded with a "Shut up you guys! I have no idea what you all are talking about!" louder than I should have. 

From the way they looked at each other, I could tell that they didn't believe a single word that I was saying. 

Finally, the bell for Math class rang. Jesus, I couldn't have asked for a better timing.

---

Even during class, the guys couldn't keep their mouth shut about the interaction between Minho and I. In the nick of time, class ended and it was time for free period - a time in which I thought I could enjoy. And boy was I wrong. 

And like always, I spoke too soon - they kept on teasing me about what had happened earlier today. I wish this could all end and they could believe me and forget about it. But knowing them, that was never going to happen. 

This lasted throughout the whole school day and I could not tolerate it any longer.

"Fine! I'll prove it to you that I do not and will not ever feel that way about that loser!"

Hyunjin quickly retorted with an "Oh yeah? How are you gonna do that?" 

"He should date the dude for a while and then break him!" Felix encouraged, and I looked at him like he was out of his mind. 

"Are you insane? I'm only trying to prove a point, not hurt some random guy, especially someone like him! What if he does something to me or my reputation? I'd be screwed!" 

"If you don't do this, we'll never believe you - I hope you realize that," said Changbin. 

"Alright I'll do it, but how? I mean, it isn't easy considering how he's like - atleast according to teh rumours." 

"I saw him go into the nurse's office, so you should wait for him outside the school gate at the front entrance" Jeongin suggested. 

And I did just that. 

---

Hewo~ we're back with another chapter! Who is your bias in SKZ? Comment below! P's is Hyunjin and R is an OT8!

- P and R

<3