4 - A Handsome Pair

"Can you get your arm off my shoulder?" I protest

"What if I don't want to~?" Jisung declares. 

"Then I'll smack you," I threaten. 

"Okay, okay. Arm is coming off now officer!" Jisung replied. 

I headed towards the bus stop so we can take it to go to the theater, but I was quickly stopped by a hand on my wrist. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jisung questioned. 

"Where else do you think? The bus stop clearly," I retorted. 

"No, no my good sir! A special vehicle is waiting for your arrival..." Jisung stated in an unusual manner. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I say but I pondered; Why does he talk like that? Or should I say, why is he talking like that?

"But not to worry master! Follow my lead," he stated before walking back to school. 

I thought as to why we were going back, but I just did as he said. 

After a few minutes of walking behind him, we were in the school parking lot - and he was standing beside a Porsche with the license plate of 'SuckHansD'. If I could facepalm, I would. Well, I wonder who's Porsche that could be? 

"I'm not getting in that. I think I'd die of embarrassment," I say. 

"But we're already here - and it's 7:41 p.m. The latest time that you can purchase tickets is at 7:59 p.m.," Jisung states back. 

Guess I have no choice. I could go home, but that would mean doing my Physics homework - cinema hall it is

We were in the car, driving towards our destination. You would think that Han would have a lot to say, considering how he was behaving to me earlier. However, it was quiet and peaceful. I actually enjoyed it... until I realized what the license plate was. Seriously, this man is crazy... But oddly, I like that about him.

After the very awkward ride to the cinema, we had just arrived at the venue where we had to decide on what movie we wanted to watch and get our tickets for it. Considering it was 7:50 p.m, we needed to pick - and quick. 

After a little sparse, we finally decided on the horror movie 'Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum'. Well, after I decided. It was about "a horror web series crew that travels to an abandoned asylum for a live broadcast in order to garner views and publicity." (source: Google)

Thankfully, it was one minute before 8 o'clock - 7:59 p.m. We fast walked to the ticket counter; since it was against the rules to run. We asked the ticket lady to let us purchase the tickets, however, the lady said we weren't allowed to since it was already 8 p.m. - which it clearly wasn't.

I was about to go off on her until Jisung took care of it. Guess that's the only thing he's good for. 

We head for theater 8 and take our seats in the front row - where the screen couldn't be any bigger.

---

The sudden feeling of recklessness washed over me as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, with his immediate response being full of detest

The sudden feeling of recklessness washed over me as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, with his immediate response being full of detest. He was walking elsewhere, and I was confused to as why, but he later clarified his actions saying that he was headed towards the bus stop. 

I introduced my Porsche to him - and to say the least, he was not impressed. 

Driving to the movies was silent and awkward, but we exchanged glances every now and then during the ride. That's usually how I am whenever I drive, I like to focus on the road and make sure we get to our destination safely. I don't want a repeat of what happened that time... No, don't think about that Han - you shouldn't. 

After speeding and passing through every green light - we made it to the theaters at exactly 7:50 p.m. We quickly hopped out of the car and entered the hall.

I then came to the sudden realization that we hadn't even decided on what we were going to watch, and I have no idea what genres he likes. 

"What are we going to watch?" he asked, right when I had the same thought. 

"How about fantasy?" 

"Too unrealistic and the CGI freaks me out."

"Action?" 

"The sounds of bullets and blood gushing out of bodies will destroy my eardrums." 

He keeps being way too particular, if we keep arguing - we'll miss our chance to purchase our tickets and then my plan to befriend him and putting a stop to the teasing will fail. 

I look up at the different films that are playing tonight and see a romance one. I smirk spread across my face while I suggested; "How about that one?" whilst pointing at the poster of the movie. 

"Absolutely not." 

"Oh, then why don't you just choose if you're going to be so nitpicky" I reply, and he looks at me with a mischievous expression and darts his eyes back and forth between me and the horror film. 

Even though I despise horror movies, I agreed so that we could hang out and it was already 7:59 p.m. - so, I didn't have much of a choice. 

We go to the counter where the employees are sorting out their things and without looking at us, they say "I'm sorry, but we are not able to sell right now. Better luck next time!" 

I express my frustration with a sigh which causes her to look up and completely change her attitude. "However, for you two - I can make an exception." she states with a wink. 

"Thank you so much! We'll take the tickets for theater 8". I say with a bright smile on my face, causing the lady to blush. 

Minho grabs the ticket from her hands and we head to the show. Behind us, I hear another worker scolding the ticket agent saying "Are you out of your mind? We have a strict policy that we do not sell tickets to anyone this late!" 

"I couldn't help it! Both of them were so handsome! How would I could resist their charms?!" 

Hearing those words, I couldn't help but feel a little sense of cockiness. 

---

Theater 8... Hyunjin... 😭

- P and R 

<3