5 - In a Flustered State of Emotions

Jesus Christ, he can be so annoying

Jesus Christ, he can be so annoying. The movie just started and he's already flinching, screaming, and latching onto me like some kid clinging onto their mom every five seconds - the movie wasn't even that scary. 

The others in the theater were staring at us like Jisung was a mad man, and I don't blame them - he clearly is

During the climax of the movie, my hand was laying on the arm rest as I glued my eyes to the screen, eager to see what was going to happen next - I unexpectedly felt the hand of someone lay theirs on top of mine. 

Putting my gaze towards him - he recoils from the jump scare I had been anticipating, and then I see the familiar set of eyes staring back at mine. 

Does he intentionally do this? If so, why?

Still wondering as to why he did that, he quickly grabbed my hand and held it in his - a flush of red tinting my cheeks. Considering the fact that he would get whiny if I let go, I decided to leave my hand interlocked with his. Besides, it's not a big deal anyways.

This physical contact lasted throughout the whole movie, and oddly - he did not wince even once. The thought of me providing a feeling of comfort towards him intensified the redness on my face. 

---

The movie had come to an end unlike our intertwined hands. 

We walked in silence to the Porsche with the embarrassing car plate until we realized that we were still holding hands. I broke our locked hands which surprisingly did not leave Jisung in shock. Rather than shock, he, without a hint of hesitation, pushed me against the car door. Putting his arms on both sides, making me unable to escape. 

"Wh- What do you think you're doing!" I say, more flustered than I was back in the theater. 

"Did I say you could let go?" He responds, with a mischievous grin as he leaned in closer. 

"I- I- I don't know what you're talking about! Now move, I have things to do at home alright!" 

"Uh huh, yeah, you're not going anywhere..." He says as his lips come closer to mine. 

An unfamiliar heat caused me to freeze washed over my body. What was going on? Why can't I move? Or perhaps, something in me didn't want to. 

---

Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit. Were horror movies always this scary? I can't stop flinching and moving around. If Minho speaks a word about this, the possibility of ruining my reputation is way too high. On second thought, this may be a great opportunity...

While he had his eyes wrapped around the movie, I slither my hand upon his. As I side-eye him, I can see that he's confused. 

Alright, the plan is going smoothly. When he turned back to focusing on the movie, I take his hand within mine. I glance at him once again, I thought I could've mistaken him for a tomato. Even so, when did it become so hot in here?  Jesus, I'm really burning up. 

The movie was less than two hours but when I tell you it felt like an entire lifetime, I mean it. 

Oddly enough, Minho didn't let go of my hand. Throughout the whole film, we did not move - not one an inch. It felt as if we were paralyzed, not to mention how flushed our faces became. 

---

We make way to the car - still holding onto one another. I could feel those stares from a mile away. 

As we arrive, he lets go of my hand. Without a second thought, I push him against the car door and trap him between my arms - as if it were a reflex. 

I wish I could've taken a picture of his face as I did that, he was so red it looked like he was about to burst! But something about that expression, it made me feel something. I wasn't able to resist the temptation. His lips just looked so... kissable. 

---

Guess who's back ;)

- P and R

<3