9 - Feeling Flirty

Well, this is a surprise I will never forget

Well, this is a surprise I will never forget. I mean, how could I? Him, in front of all people, saw me half-naked. Wow... could things get any worse?

Right then and there, it very much did. The towel that was grasping for it's life by holding onto my waist, finally lost all it's strength and fell to the floor. 

Now, I was really naked. 

"Oh my god. I- I am so sorry," Jisung begins to say while covering his eyes with his hand, stuttering and as awkward as ever. 

"Uh- um, I'll wait for you outside. Bye!" He states before quickly rushing out of the room, trying to slither away from this embarrassing situation.

I smirk while running my fingers through my hair. I don't mean to brag or anything, but, I have quite the nice body if I do say so myself. 

I don't have friends, nor any hobbies really, so I guess I spent my spare time working out. I guess all that hard work somehow payed off, I got to see that flustered face of his - and redder than ever. 

I let out a chuckle while I wrap the towel around my waist once again, and begin my search for the clothes in which I will wear today. 

---

In due time, I finished getting dressed and headed for the living room, assuming he would be waiting for me there. 

As I arrived, Jisung stood up like pole - scaring me.

"Jesus, what the hell was that!" I say in spite of the sudden action while sitting down on my couch. "You don't have to stand up when I come like I'm some elderly, haha."

"S- sorry. I was just surprised, that's all." he retorts. 

"Even more so for me, I mean, it's not every day that somebody walks in on you right after a shower - especially when you're butt-naked." I say with a mischievous grin, leaning towards his face.

"W- well, you were half-naked for your information. A- and I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't know-" He began to say with his face becoming like a tomato.

"You didn't know what?" I utter playfully, leaning in a bit closer than I should have. My movement caused me to drop on top of Jisung, with his holy body trapped under my own.

"Go on, finish your sentence." Teasing him more and more. I'm not sure what's gotten into me, but I just want to see more of his blushing face. 

He didn't mutter a word, more like he couldn't matter a word. The more silence that swayed across us, the closer I got to his face. And now, our lips were almost touching. 

"Come on, tell me baby." I whisper, letting my breathe tickle his neck as I slowly lower my head. 

I don't know what's happening to me, but at this moment, I couldn't care to think if what I was doing was right or wrong.