6 - Enraged with Confusion

I finally came to my senses

I finally came to my senses. Realizing the lack of space between us with our faces inching apart, I pushed him off - breaking the sudden contact we shared

A scowl-like glare was shot through my expression, leading Jisung back to reality. I harshly walked back into the vehicle while he timidly headed back to the driver's seat and avoided any circumstances of having to spare a glance towards me. 

An unexpected rage coursed through my veins causing a sudden outburst, "What the hell was that for?" 

"What do you mean?" Jisung retorted, his gaze fixed on the road, pushing down on the breaks due to the red light. 

Is he serious? Why is he acting like nothing happened a few moments ago? "The whole act at the movie theaters! Are you trying to embarrass yourself, or me?" 

Noticing the stoplight presenting a green light, he exhaled in anger, applying more force to the gas pedal - in attempt to end this moment quicker. The sudden motion scared the shit out of me, as if I were going to be thrown off of the car seat. 

"Hey, what the fuck was that for!? Are you gonna keep ignoring me and putting out your anger on the poor vehicle?! For heavens sake, tell me what's on your mind!" I yelled. 

I thought he would say something, since he wasn't the type, at least from what I've seen, to let someone else win. To my surprise, he kept quiet and focused on driving. What a weirdo, I thought.

---

We reached back to my place after a few minutes. Luckily, my place was pretty close to the theater, so, we didn't have to be stuck with this awkward silence. 

Upon my stop, I I hurriedly took out my seatbelt and angrily closed the car door. 

I was mad, but as of right now, I didn't know why. That bitch didn't even say anything as I left. Dammit, doesn't he care? Doesn't he care... about me?  

I dug for the keys in my pocket, retrieving them and unlocking my front door - greeted with the tranquility of my space. I took off my shoes, placed them on the rack and started to walk towards my bedroom. 

I silently thanked my past self for telling my mom I would be home a little later than usual to hang out with 'friends' so I could avoid her interrogating. Actually, now that I think of it, she's probably asleep by now, it is quite late so I wouldn't be surprised if she was. 

While being too lazy to change out of what I was wearing, I slowly collapsed on the mattress, blankly looking above at the ceiling. 

Why did I suddenly feel paralyzed back there? Did I really want him to continue what he was doing? Or did I just not want anyone to see? Even so, why did it feel normal? 

---

I wasn't in control of my body anymore

I wasn't in control of my body anymore. Something had taken over, and whatever it was, it sure wasn't making any sense. 

I lean in, and the more I do, the closer I get to his plump pink lips. All of a sudden, Minho pushed me off. I simply stood there, stunned. I mean, just a moment ago, he was all red and flushed, but now... actually, I couldn't tell what he was feeling. His expression seemed as though he really wanted my lips against his, but had pulled away due to God knows what. 

Interesting, this can come in handy. 

We were back in the car, and boy was it awkward. More so for me since I was the one who initiated the kiss - well, attempted to. 

Of course he was angry. I mean, I couldn't blame him. If some guy I literally just met did that to me, I would be too. However, I just can't shake the feeling that it was all an act. 

Don't get me wrong, he was definitely mad - even so, it felt like he was also suppressing his feelings. Which made me realize what I really had approached him for. Fuck, how did I even forget about that? I must be out of my mind! 

While I was deep within my thoughts, I suddenly hear Minho screaming into my ear like some wild animal. I was angry, but why though? Was it because I've never been rejected before? Or was it because he was the one rejecting me? 

I couldn't decide... no, I didn't want to decide. 

I could feel my blood becoming hotter, and as if I had not but a doubt in mind, I exhale on the gas pedal. 

Minho yelled at me one last time, I couldn't remember what he said due to my mind being all foggy from the anger. Nevertheless, after he said whatever he said, he didn't make another peep. 

---

He said his house was close, but it felt like fucking forever. 

Without even saying goodbye, he slammed the car door and headed in towards the street his  house resided on. "Damn, what a jerk," I mutter. 

Although my anger had calmed down a bit, I still had this angsty feeling about what happened. Okay, just for the sake of my well-being, let's just go over everything. 

First, I waited for him to get out of school - which took him forever by the way. 

Then, we went to the movies where we held hands. And unexpectedly, Minho didn't do anything about it and pretended as if he didn't notice - which obviously wasn't the case since his face became so red. 

As the movie came to an end, we began to go back to my car, in which he let's go of my hand and I become agitated. 

Funny, now that I think of it, why did I get mad? It was all part of my master plan, and him not coming along to it shouldn't have been much of a surprise. Nonetheless, in spite of his response, I did something I normally wouldn't have. 

In that moment, right then and there, a tint of red hue covered my entire face. 

---

Hope you guys like the new layout of the story! Anyhow, sorry it took so long for us to update! 😔 Nevertheless, the main reason as to why our updates always come rather late is not only because we're busy - but also because we honestly have no idea where to go with our story... We kind of got bored one day and started to write this fanfiction, however, now we're having a bit of writer's block, as some may say. So, we're asking for your help! If you have any sort of idea of what you'd like to see in our story, please do not hesitate to reach us via dm! 

- P and R

<3