Chapter 2

After practice I change into a Starbucks t-shirt  and rolled it up so that it shows  a tiny bit of my stomach, and a pair Of high wasted shorts with a red flannel.

I decided after practice that I didn't need a shower because all we did was a light scrimmage game so I did not smell bad or anything plus i have to hurry to get home before my brothers friends do because when I asked to leave early for family reasons the coach called my mom and my mom said she had no Idea what family reasons I was talking about. thanks mom!
"Bye guys" I screamed to my team as I walked away. I play on a all year round traveling volleyball team bc I don't go to school so I can't play there. plus my team is ALLOT better than any school team because I mean we practice ALL the time.

*skipping car ride*

As I got home I noticed no cars where there so that means I beat them here.
Yessss.
I quickly got out of my car grabbed my stuff and ran upstairs before my brother could get home. Right as I shut my bedroom door I heard a car door slam and then a couple more letting me know that I made it here perfect timing. Mathew walked in the house making allot of noise so I'm guessing he was making sure I knew they were here. That idiot. I just sat in my room on tumblr and twitter stalking famous people (but mostly Niall Horan from one direction bc he is literally Bae )
I was already frustrated because Niall did a following spree and I was not followed when I heard the most awful screeching  voice in my living room. 
It was Nora.
Nora was Matts ex girlfriend that cheated on him four times and when Matt dumped her then got famous she wanted him back and honestly she is a slut and I hate her.
"Matt baby please take me back I love you I promise it was a mistake" i heard Nora scream from my room
How do you make a mistake four times and still want a do over.
"NO, Nora you need to leave" I could hear the frustration in Mathews voice when he said that.
"But please Matt , I love you I promise I do "
" Nora leave" Matt practically yelled so I know this was serious because Matt never yells.
She started screaming and yelling about how he never loved her.
Like seriously you cheated on him.
4 times
After about 5 more screams  I could not take it anymore I could not let my twin suffer like this plus I really hated this girl.
An even though I did not want the guys to know about me I had to do it.
And With that I opened my door and started walking downstairs.