Chapter 6

Two days later

Madison POV

It has been two days since I met the Magcon boys and i haven't seen them since. which honestly does not bother me , apparently they all went home to there home states to get the things they needed to stay at my house the whole summer. all the boys are supposed to be here by tonight around Five so I decide I might as well go grocery shopping bc there is like no food in the house .i get up off my bed and slip off my sweat pants and into some high wasted shorts and a magcon sweatshirt that Mathew gave me bc I apparently "wasn't being supportive of him enough" whatever. I braid my hair  in a five strand braid ( like in the picture) and head off to the store.

*skip car ride*

Once I get to the store I walk in and I am scanning the aisles for the food we need but the one problem is that idk what they eat. So I decide to get a little bit of everything. I see some movies in the back so I decide to go look at them. As I'm looking at the movies I hear a "watch out " being shouted but before I could respond I get hit by a...football.
I am still on the ground trying to figure out why people would have been throwing a football in Walmart when a very good looking boy around my age walks up. he has green and hazel eyes and jet black hair, his shirt strained against his body showing all his muscles prominently.
"Omg I am very sorry I did not realize anyone was down here people usually don't go look at the old movies" he says. I notice that he has a Irish accent An it's literally makes me die a little inside it's so cute.

"It's fine really, I should have been Paying attention to my surroundings" 

"No really it's my fault, how about I get your number and I can take you out sometime to make up for it" he says with a slight smirk .

" I would love that" I say with a smile an handing him my phone. he puts in his number then calls himself so he had mine.
" I have to go but text me sometime yea?" He says flashing me an awarding winning smile than walking off . I didn't realize I had been watching him walk off until my phone went off and it was Mathew :

Matt: where are you !!!?!??

Mads:the store

Matt: well hurry up they are about to be here!

Mads: ok calm your tits gosh

I put my phone up then continue my shopping. once I'm done I go to the checkout then make my way home. on my way I decide to stop at Taco Bell am get something  for the boys bc I'm not cooking tonight and I know they won't.
I pull into the driveway and slowly make my way to the door dreading how this summer with the boys is starting already. as soon as I open the door I am attacked with hugs from everyone.
"Why are you hugging me " I ask kinda annoyed bc I don't like human touch very much.
"We just missed you" they all said in unison Which kinda creeped me out,

"They want food" I heard Mathew shout from the couch. I just giggled and handed them the Taco Bell bags and went to the car for the groceries. I was getting the groceries when I saw someone walk up beside me and grab some too . I look over and it's jack G. "I got  it it's ok " I say in a no biggy kind of way "no I'll help it's the least I can do since your letting me stay here for the summer".
" What about your food it's getting cold"

"It will still be there when I get back,plus there is a microwave" he says giving a smirk bc he knew he won this argument. I just smiled and walked inside, I don't know what it is about jack but he makes me feel comfortable around him and I don't feel that way with a lot of people. " Hey, Um mads would you like to come eat with me ,the boys are in the game room and me and you are the only ones that haven't eaten" jack says. ( if it's jack g I'll say jack and if  its jack j I'll say JJ) i smile and make my way to the kitchen opening my Taco Bell bag and start eating. the  whole time we make small talk about random stuff but to  be honest I am only half paying attention bc I can't stop thinking about they way he carries himself and the way he smiles and laughs. his laugh just makes you want to pass out.  I'm snapped out of my thoughts by him asking a question I honestly wasn't ready for.

"Madison why don't you like us and don't give me the loud an annoying answer bc I can see it in your eyes that there is more to it than that " he say in a serious but compassionate voice. I think about it for a Minute and decide that I'm going to be honest with him bc I can trust him......i hope.

"It's complicated" is all I say. he looks at me waiting for me to continue. I sigh and start "when me and Mathew were kids we were very close, I loved hanging out with him and I loved as how we got older we only got closer ,Mathew was there for me when even my parents were not ,but when he started to become famous he just sorta forgot about me , he used to tell me everything and I would tell him Everything but now I'm lucky if I know whether or not he has a girlfriend. I know it's not y'all's fault but It just kinda feels that way bc at first he would hang out with me but then He started blowing me off to go hang with you guys and after awhile  I just stopped asking bc it was the same answer every time. I have no one now bc of magcon. my parent are always gone on business and my friend Stacy never want to hang out anymore bc she has friends at school. and every friend I get just uses me for Mathew . ............I lost everything bc of Magcon and I have no one now ." i say and by the end I'm almost in tears .I look up at jack who just is looking at the ground processing everything  I just said.
" Well you have me now Madison and I'm going to make this the best summer of your life even if it kills me" he whispers in my ear as he gets up to leave. I just shiver  at how close he was to me and when he walks off I immediately miss the Warmth of him next to me.i  get up and throw my trash away and go up to my room and change into. Pair of nike shorts and a sports bra and get in bed. I fall asleep thinking about jack and how maybe this won't be the worst summer of my life.........maybe.